22

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 21Next Chapter: Chapter 23

The next day, Lu Sinian got up early, and the new store had a new atmosphere, so he still paid a little attention to it and dressed himself up seriously.

I have to say that Rong Qing is really very careful in this regard, the wardrobe, refrigerator, clothing, food, housing and transportation almost give him the best treatment, and he doesn't have to worry about other things at all.

Although he was ready to go, he was actually ready for no one to care.

After all, I am afraid that not many people in the main city of Caldera know this store, unlike Vista City, which is thousands of miles away and has not become famous, it must be very difficult to start a business at the beginning.

He walked down the stairs and opened the roller shutter as usual, stunned by the scene before him.

As soon as you go up the roller shutter door, you can see directly through the glass.

There was no end in sight at a glance, there were people of all walks of life, knights dressed up, commoners with white-washed clothes, and even many nobles dressed gorgeously and followed by servants.

Seeing that the gate was finally opened, the crowd suddenly stirred.

At this moment a blond man stepped forward, solemnly maintaining discipline, it was none other than Abel.

He left Vista City overnight with the followers of the Floating Life Cult and came to Caldera to work with Volris to promote the Demon Lord's shop.

This news can be said to have exploded, and now because of Volis's caravan, these special functional goods have long been booming, and there is no price, and it is rare for countless nobles to ask for a lot of money.

Many people deeply hate this purchase restriction policy, and when they learned that they had opened a store in the state star district, there was no restriction on purchase, and they were already crazy when they bought casually.

What the? The State Star District is the territory of the Temple of Light, no matter what territory he has, he can't delay his own shopping!

They took advantage of the overwhelming number of people, regardless of the obstacles, broke through the prohibition of the Temple of Light, squeezed in, successfully occupied a place, and waited for the store to open.

Although Abel was still helping to make waves in this matter, he couldn't help but be stunned by the madness of these people.

If he knew the vocabulary of the twenty-first century, he might know what it was called, from the contempt of the aunt who grabbed the goods.

Even in different worlds, the essence of human beings may be the same, and the desire to shop can defeat everything.

"Don't squeeze, take your time, everyone can buy it."

The former Astral Mercenary Regiment and the current followers of the Floating Life Sect have all rushed to support the Demon Lord to work.

Liu Er also officially took office, as a professional vending robot, his cashier efficiency is much faster than that of Lu Sinian, who catches ducks on the shelves.

It just so happened that he was also relaxed, and found a hidden corner to sit down, and only needed to hand over something.

Thanks to the presence of Abel, he was promoted again a few days ago, and now he is a warrior at the level of a sword master, and under his control, everyone is honest and has not made any moths.