33

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 33: Infinite Flow Plane VI

Chapter 33: Infinite Flow Plane VI

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 32 Infinite Flow Plane FiveNext Chapter: Chapter 34: Infinite Flow Plane VII

"Captain, I heard that the main god is doing moths again, what kind of shop is it that uses points to buy props."

The man who spoke clenched his fists, and there was a fierce scar on his face, which ran from his ear to his mouth, and he could vaguely perceive how deep the wound was at that time.

And opposite him, there was a tall man, his face was deeper than normal, and his eyes were glowing with a subtle dark blue light, and he couldn't find it if he didn't look closely, his hair was black, he should be a mixed race.

"Xin Xingsheng, don't worry, we have all come over for so many years, no matter what the Lord God does, we must try our best to stay calm."

The man narrowed his eyes and casually comforted Xin Xingsheng, who was anxious, he nodded his chin thoughtfully and fell silent.

Xin Xingsheng lowered his head, his attitude was very respectful, waiting for the man to convey instructions.

I don't know how long it took for him to hear a barely audible sigh.

"You? I'm going to check out that store tomorrow, and by the way... Continue to collect clues. "

Yes!"

After Xin Xingsheng left, the light outside slowly moved and shone into the room.

The man's eyes radiated a bright light, and if you looked closely, you would find that there was an indescribable faint sadness in them.

In the blink of an eye, he looked away with an expressionless face and looked into the distance with a stunned expression.

The next day, in front of the seven doors of the main god hall, countless players were waiting in anxiety.

Today is the day when the Greedy Dungeon opens, and the thought of life and death is in front of this gate.

Some people are terrified and extremely reluctant to walk through this door, not knowing what they will experience in the future.

And in the crowd, there was a person who clenched his hands? He bought a batch of props from that store these days, just waiting for this day to save his life.

A mahogany sword and two bandages, be careful? Put it away, for fear of falling out.

There are not a few people like him, as long as they come out of the copy these days, almost all of them know this shop, in their hands? People who have points balances have bought some of them more or less.

Whether it is useful or not, it is always a guarantee.

A violent white light flashed, and the people in the square disappeared in place, empty, very spectacular.

Through the open door, Lu Sinian quietly watched the scene.

After the white light flashed and the dungeon had officially begun, players began to walk into the square one after another.

They generally don't come to the square easily, heart? Village? It's one thing to have a lot of resistance in the square, there is nothing but seven doors, and it's better to have this time than to cherish a week's rest and rest more in your personal space.