14

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 13Next Chapter: Chapter 15

Abyss, floating grocery store.

"Welcome, buy something."

Lu Sinian heard the elevator bell ringing, and Xi inertia asked.

It turned out to be Warris, who was standing outside the door, a little nervous.

"Shopkeeper, I came here to tell you one thing, your products are very popular, they are selling super fast, I have brought enough money and want to buy more."

"It's good, you can pick whatever you want, the store has just been stocked, and it should be available for a while."

Lu Sinian's eyes lit up, and now there will be a large amount of money coming in.

When Warris had made another big deal, he neatly placed a large bag of gold coins on the table.

Lu Sinian put the gold coins into the cash collection platform, and this time alone, tens of thousands of energy coins were credited.

When he turned around, he found that Volris had not left, he was standing in the doorway, his face full of confusion.

"Anything else?"

Wallis closed his eyes and said embarrassedly, "That... There's one thing.

He explained the grievances between him and Hawthorn, and then said in a vague manner that he hoped that Lusi Nian would try not to cooperate with Hawthorn.

He hurriedly patched it again: "Please, I know this request is quite excessive, if you don't want to, don't care about what I just said!"

Lu Sinian said casually: "What's this, since I chose to cooperate with you, naturally I won't look for anyone else."

Warriston stopped and became excited: "Thank you, Mr. Store!" Don't worry, I will promote it for you, and from now on I will be your faithful believer, and the main city of Caldera will be handed over to me!

Lu Sinian waved his hand and said, "It's okay, I should thank you when I talk about it." The

happy merchant didn't take his words to heart at all.

Thanks to him?

Are you kidding!

These monsters owned by the demon lord have such a strange effect that they don't have to worry about selling them at all, and there is no need to agree to his conditions at all.

He had come alone in the Abyss this time, and Caldera needed a large number of people to defend the main city of Caldera, and now was the time to be busy.

And Volris also succeeded in achieving his goal, connecting with many nobles.

Now in Caldera aristocratic circles, who doesn't take pride in being able to get their goods ahead of schedule without queuing?

It is well known that the Volris caravan is not hard and soft, and at the feet of His Majesty the King, no one dares to buy and sell by force.

They can buy one, and they can boast about it at the banquet for a long time, as a way to prove the depth of their family's background and the breadth of their connections.

The goal set by Warris has successfully completed the first step and broken into those noble circles.

The Sect of Light has always been based on the slogan of eliminating evil and saving the people, but now that the power of the Demon Lord has gradually become known to outsiders, many people who originally believed in the Sect of Light have turned to the Floating Sect, and the Sect of Light will definitely not give up.