30

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 30: Infinite Flow Plane III

Chapter 30: Infinite Flow Plane III

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 29 Infinite Flow Plane IINext Chapter: Chapter 31 Infinite Flow Plane IV

While the man was shouting, many people got out of the way and hid far away, and no one dared to come in and buy things.

They're all scattered, and they're only a few hundred points at most? Wandering left and right, they are the lowest level of players, and the minimum standard for recruiting people in Bipolar Prison is more than 1,000 points, they are ruthless, and no one wants to offend.

In case they are in the same copy as the people in the Double Polar Prison in the future, their revenge is not something they can afford.

Lu Sinian frowned, it's okay to quarrel, but it's not okay to affect his business.

He Zhiwen, that is, the member of the Shuangji Prison outside, was already a little irritated when he saw that the people in the shop were slow to respond, and was about to curse loudly for two more words, when suddenly a blazing heat brushed his cheeks, and it was a cluster of blue flames, which directly burned off a strand of his hair and scattered it at his feet.

The man's pupils constricted, and the speed was so fast, he didn't even notice any clues at that moment, and if it was a little higher, it might burn through his throat.

Swallowing and scolding, he finally found that this person was afraid that it was not simple.

I don't know what prop is used, but the flame seems to be very powerful, at least it has to be a B-rank prop.

Items are very difficult to obtain, usually only when the quest requirements are met perfectly, or when there are opportunities and special quests? It is possible to get.

Each item is a player's life-saving trick and is generally not used lightly.

Even He Zhiwen himself, there is only one defensive prop that can make three points? Bell's safe house.

This item was taken from another player in a certain dungeon, and since he knew that the player had the item in his hand, he approached that person with the intention of killing people and grabbing treasures at the beginning, and finally succeeded in pushing him down the Netherworld and getting the item.

Thinking of that person's stupidity, he couldn't help but sneer.

It's so naïve, there is no defense at all, such a person does not deserve to have props, he will not live long, it is a waste, it is better to give it to himself.

Thinking of the D-class prop he was holding, he had confidence again and swaggered into the store.

He Zhiwen saw the gas inside? The man with extraordinary qualities showed a hint of jealousy and greed.

He didn't believe it at all, he had been in the main god space for nearly a year, and he had never heard of a so-called NPC set up here.

He believes that this is a player, but he has more powerful items!

Merely...... Remember just now? The flame, He Zhiwen still has palpitations.

He smiled humbly, looked very affectionate to Lu Sinian, and said, "I was too reckless just now, what are you selling here, let me see."

Lu Sinian glanced at him, not caring about just now? cursed, just smiled and doubled the price of the goods several times: "It's good to say, twenty points for bandages, forty points for peach wood swords, twenty points for oral liquid, what you want to directly brush the watch."