68

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 68: Modern Heavenly Master Plane Five

Chapter 68: Modern Heavenly Master Plane Five

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 67 Modern Heavenly Master Plane IVNext Chapter..Chapter 69 Modern Heavenly Master Plane Six

In the dim night, a very small whispering sound could be heard faintly from inside the house.

A slender shadow slowly climbed onto the bed in the bedroom, the shadow became bigger and bigger, with a rich black gas, how many? Do you want to be? The whole bed engulfed.

Scarlet flashed in the darkness, that was? A pair of resentful and? Bloodthirsty eyes.

And the man lying asleep does not? Know, sleep soundly.

"Tick".

No? Do you know? Where does it sound? The sound of water droplets is particularly eerie in the silence of the room.

Men seem to be struck by this? The voice woke up, and he subconsciously opened his eyes, and he stretched out his hand in a daze, and turned on the lamp next to the bed at once.

He doesn't have the slightest? Knowing, just a stone's throw away from his arm, a pair of scarlet eyes had just closed, and the thick black qi had dissipated.

"Smack-", the lights are on?, the house is as bright as white? Daytime.

This? Be? An extraordinarily luxurious bedroom with a glittering chandelier, soft and? Comfy beds, full of money.

The man was wearing black silk pajamas, he didn't? Impatient to go? Bed.

"Tick".

Is? A drop of water.

The middle-aged man looked around, no? What weird places to discover this? Where does the sound come from? Kitchen.

He walked in the direction of the kitchen? Go, three or two clicks to re-screw the loose faucet.

Behind him, see? The ghost, with a clear face, opened its scarlet eyes and stared at the man's back, making people's hearts tremble.

The moment the man turned around, the ghost disappeared silently, didn't he? See.

"Mr. Li, do you want to make peace today? Mr. Lin and they negotiated a contract, and there was ten o'clock in the morning? Yes? Look..."

A sexy-dressed woman leans up to a man, her chest is rippling, how many? Huh? Completely? No? Add a disguise.

Men not? Impatient? She pushed away: "Another day, I have today?" That? He arranged.

His eyes were dark and his face was ugly.

Last night, though? Hurry up and toss him half to death, the quality of sleep is extreme, always in the kitchen? Make the sound of water droplets.

Once or twice, what else can he say yes? Coincidence or hearing a fork, how many nights is it? Huh? Stopping the dripping, his cold sweat simply broke out, immediately not? Stopper ran out of the house.

Even if it is? White? Idiot he also knows, since? I'm afraid of it? Did you meet it? Clean stuff.

Because once upon a time some not? Can he say that the special experience, he believes in this? Some paranormal events.

Li Chaolin has? A little nervous, he subconsciously touched the pendant

on his chest The

secretary was pushed hard by him, and almost stumbled to the ground, his clothes were stained with dust, and his face was full of grievances.