66

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 66: Modern Heavenly Master Plane III

Chapter 66: Modern Heavenly Master Plane III

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 65 Modern Heavenly Master Plane IINext Chapter...Chapter 67 Modern Celestial Master Plane IV

After Fu Wenmin walked a short distance, he put the talisman he was holding in his palm in front of his eyes and looked at it for a while? Son, he bowed his head and hung it around his neck.

The roommate was eager to try, and he turned his head over? Come, curious: "How does it feel?" Is there that kind of sudden comfort, and then cloudy? The feeling of being swept away!

Fu Wenmin gave him a roll of the eye and pushed his head away with his hand: "How can this be?" God? Strange, nothing to feel.

"Oh my God, should you? Got cheated out of money, right? The roommate muttered, "Five hundred yuan, enough to buy how many skins, hiss, I can't think about it, I feel sorry for me."

Fu Wenmin reached out and touched his neck? 's amulet, also a little worried: "I hope it's useful, even if it's psychological." I don't know if it's

an illusion, but since then, Fu Wenmin has been really cheerful.

Whenever he feels a chill behind him? When spreading, just reach out and touch the amulet to soothe a lot, tense god? The sutra was slowly put down.

At night? Can you sleep well and almost never happen again? Wake up to something.

Nearly a week has passed, and Fu Wenmin has basically recovered to his previous appearance, and his complexion is even better.

The roommate observed his increasingly ruddy face and touched his chin: "That talisman is really useful, you see you have become fat."

Fu Wenmin smiled, subconsciously touched his chest, and only calmed down when his fingertips touched the soft fabric.

"I don't know if it's psychological, but? I do feel a lot more relaxed, much better than before. The

roommate sighed twice, and his heart was moved: "Then I will buy one next time to try it, whether it is useful or not, at least bring it with me?" Also good-looking.

Fu Wenmin laughed twice, he picked up the phone on the side, and it was on the scarf as usual? posted a message.

"This? I bought a talisman a few days ago, it's a bit expensive, but it's quite useful, it's rare to be in a good mood recently, let's play liver games together (dog head)"

Pictured: Red tassel amulet, lying quietly on the table?, very exquisite.

On his scarf? Just a few dozen fans, except for the zombie fans who were gifted, are all friends in reality, often like this on the neck? sent dynamic interactions, so after Fu Wenmin sent it casually, he didn't care about it anymore.

Who would have thought, this of his? Ordinary dynamics but online? caused an uproar.

Master Huijue is on the Internet for these two years? A very popular metaphysical master, he often posts some fortune-telling feng shui dynamics, and occasionally solves some weird things.

At first, many people didn't believe what he said, and paid attention to it with the idea of watching the excitement, but later he repeatedly commented on the personal secrets of fans, and his research on feng shui was quite deep.

Someone sent a photo of his living room for help, and Master Huijue asked him to change the layout in three or two sentences, and within a few days, the other party praised it, saying that he was here? Two days of luck? It's starting to get better, and it's not as bad as before.