43

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 43: Infinite Flow Plane XVI

Chapter 43: Infinite Flow Plane XVI

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 42 Infinite Flow Plane FifteenNext Chapter: Chapter 44: The Infinite Flow Plane (End).

The next day is the time for the Lust quest to start, and players gather in the main god square, waiting to enter the quest.

Suddenly there were whispers in the crowd, and many people? Can't help but look back in the direction of the floating grocery store? Go.

"That'?...... Is it true in the watch? Yes? I? Guys? Don't have to go into a dungeon? I heard that I bought a protective shield that can resist the punishment of not going to the copy, as long as I

am? Guys? Go in and it's absolutely safe.

"You guys? Can you believe me? Feeling the urge to see it? See?, what if, what if it's true? You don't have to go in..."

"But the dungeon is still ten minutes away! Whether it's useful or not, no one knows, the Lord God is angry, but take me? Guys? Surgery.

"Me? Phew, what kind of bullshit god, Lao Tzu didn't want to endure it for a long time, and it was finally my turn to be aggrieved for a few years? Guys? Fought back, me? Go!

As soon as

this remark came out, it resonated with many people.

yes, they? How long have you been in this master god game?

A year, two years, I can't stop, and I can't see any hope.

The other day they were? I just learned about the conspiracy of the main god, I don't know how many people have fallen into pain and despair, but fortunately, there are props given by the shopkeeper, so I didn't let them? Abandon.

Just work slowly, day? The sub-council? Getting better and better, they? Nor will he be willing to be a tool in the eyes of the Lord God forever.

"Me? Believe in the shopkeeper! I? Enough enough and don't want to participate in this quest again.

"Me? All that? What are the props? Live to this day, me? Who is qualified to say that you don't believe it? I? Come too! The

players present walked down the main god square one after another, completely ignoring the door of the dungeon that was still counting down.

With the first? The one that went out? Some players, who were still hesitant in their hearts, also gritted their teeth and followed with their eyes closed.

There are fewer and fewer players who are still waiting for the dungeon to open, and in the end, there is no one left.

For the first time, this is the main god game since the beginning? One day, for the first time, I encountered such a large group refusing to enter the dungeon.

The empty square was a little more solemn and gloomy, like a sign before a big war.

Twenty minutes ago.

"Here's all the points." Li Zishi gently placed a watch on the counter.

It's clearly just a watch, but? It looks like a thousand pounds.

"There are a total of 20,000 points in it, is it an explorer? And some players got together, me? To purchase two Eternal Shields.

Li Zishi paused, and he said in a low voice: "Among them, there are eight thousand points that are me?" Take it out yourself, because of me? Personal selfishness, I hope you can? At night, give another shield to that? What ghosts? Compared