3

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 2Next Chapter..Chapter 4

Able arrived overnight in Vista City and headed for the hall of the mercenary group.

Born as a commoner, he escaped the shackles of nobility by becoming a warrior and established an astrological mercenary regiment.

He recruited a lot of companions who were also not from a high background, and together they took on the task of killing monsters to improve their lives.

It's just that the Silver Feather Mercenary Regiment relies on the status of nobles to make stumbling blocks for them everywhere, and Baron Ivan Rodney is the most of them.

Yesterday, I took a C-level mission with my brothers to kill ten ice rabbits, which was supposed to be the easiest task, but something happened on the way.

The Ice Rabbit is a low-level demonic beast, which operates on the periphery of the Warcraft Forest all year round, and its lethality is not great, where would he have thought that a high-level demonic beast Yuanyang Leopard would suddenly burst out.

He gritted his teeth and led away the demonic beast, but fortunately the demon lord saved his life, and he was blessed by misfortune, and he didn't know what happened to his brothers now.

Before he could get to the inside of the hall, he heard a commotion.

An arrogant voice sounded: "That barbarian who doesn't know what to do can't come back, if you have a little self-knowledge, you should go to Silver Feather as soon as possible."

"Civilians are civilians, even if they take shit luck and successfully condense the demon core, they still don't die in the mouth of the demonic beast."

"If you have this time to confront me, you might as well go find the Warcraft Forest, maybe... You can still find some bones, hahahahaha. The

man in the cumbersome robe laughed, his eyes cloudy like an eagle, gloomy and mean.

There were three or four people standing opposite, and one of them couldn't help but step forward and grab him by the collar, his face flushed, and questioned him fiercely.

"It's not you, it's not you! How could there be a high-level demonic beast outside the forest, it must be the demonic beast you attracted, I want you to pay for the captain's life! The

eagle-eyed man didn't move, he snorted softly from his nose, and a man in black behind him suddenly made a move, a red light flashed, and the demonic energy condensed in the palm of his hand, and he hit it out fiercely, knocking the man away.

"Hmm..." The strong man flew directly out three feet away, he covered his chest, and his face was painful.

"Joseph!" The rest of the people were about to step forward to help him up, but they were stopped by the man in black.

The eagle-eyed man stepped forward slowly, raising his feet to step on Joseph's chest, full of insults.

But before he could step on it, a sudden demonic aura pierced the air and pierced his trouser leg with a whoosh.

He took a few steps back, almost fell to the ground, and hurriedly hid behind the man in black, his tone short and sharp.

"Who! Do you know how serious the consequences are for delaying the Silver Feather Mercenary Group!