64

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 64: Modern Heavenly Master Plane

Chapter 64: Modern Heavenly Master Plane

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 63: The Wasteland Plane (End).Next Chapter: Chapter 65 Modern Celestial Master Plane II

That little imp didn't be arrogant for long, soon? was picked up by Rong Qing on the side, and was lifted in the air with an expressionless face.

Logically? Say? As? A ghost, she? Although he looks very young on the surface, his combat effectiveness is definitely not comparable to ordinary people.

The girl bared her teeth and smiled bloody? Rong, and then try to struggle down?, give this in front of you? A lesson for a human being who doesn't know what to do.

She? Jumped a little, didn't come out?, unwilling to try again, also? He was caught.

Holding her hostage? The strength is like a thousand pounds pressing on the top, which is not at all like what a normal person can do.

"You?...... You? Is it also? It's a ghost hunter, you? What was used?

Rong Qing's eyes were faint and glanced at her? At a glance? Turn your head.

"You?!" The girl was furious.

She? In the end, it is still there? Is it a little childish, since it became? After the ghost, everyone is afraid, just do it casually? Can scare other people to the point of dissolving, and rarely encounter this? What an arrogant adult, his face suddenly turned red.

Luce year also? didn't have time to coax the child, he clicked on the updated details of the plane and studied it seriously?

[When human beings die, they have great resentment and obsession, and there is a small probability that they are unwilling to reincarnate directly, and? It is to wander in the human world in the form of a soul, and if you want to completely purify the ghost at this time, you can? Need days? Division's assistance, too? Called the Ghost Hunter]

[Heaven? Teacher since ancient times? There are many sects and families that exist and have been passed down to this day, and they usually appear as masters of feng shui or metaphysics]

Lu Sinian understands this? Positioning the plane, he turned off the system and turned his head to look at the imp who had just tried to scare him.

"I've paid in cash, now this? Inside my home, trouble in the day? Let's move out inside. The

imp was dumbfounded, she? The mouth of the blood basin was jammed and it didn't close for a long time.

Seeing that Rong Qing really had a tendency to walk out of the door, the girl hurriedly grabbed Rong Qing's arm, her eyes widened: "Don't throw me, I'm the ground?" Bound ghosts, can't get out of here? Otherwise? It's going to be super painful! Please!

"But I'm this? Don't raise waste people, you? How about it? Say? What is worth it for me to keep you? The value of the can? To act as rent? Lu Sinian touched his chin, and his tone was cold and ruthless.

Rong Qing's footsteps stopped, and at this time, his hand was? How far from the door? A foot away.

Imp scared hiccup, no more? There's no arrogance just now, she? While desperately trying to stay away from the gate, he used his unbright brain to frantically think about what he could do.

"Me, can I clean the room, tidy things, also? I can watch the house! Can I deal with humans? It's super powerful, absolutely no one dares to enter here? Home house! She