11

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 10Next Chapter: Chapter 12

After Able pulls Warris out of the bar, the two find a quiet place and begin to discuss what to do next.

Warris is a merchant who wants to make a name for himself by buying more things from the Demon Shop.

And this happened to coincide with Abel's purpose, he wanted the Demon Lord to win more believers, not only within Vista City, but also in the entire Lingxi Continent.

Both were shrewd men, and Able did not back down at all, biting the demon lord's due interests and the conditions that the other party should pay.

"I won't say much else, the goods must be listed as the Demon Lord, and you all have to join the Floating Life Sect and work hard for the Lord's mission."

The Floating Sect is a religion that has recently become popular, and its main followers are distributed in Vista City, and they are all spontaneously founded by some people who have received the help of the Floating Grocery Store, and the organizer is Able.

Able is now a faithful believer in the devil, and he worships the devil wholeheartedly without the slightest selfishness.

Warris knew that if the store was as magical as the legend suggests, there would be no shortage of merchants trying to buy it.

Moreover...... If that person is really a god, he will definitely not lose by joining the religion himself, and the potential of having a god's religion is endless.

He had already made up his mind, but he still frowned, rather reluctantly, and argued with Abel for a few words before he would give up.

Just then, a small young man came in with a bent end, and he leaned close to Able's ear and whispered a few words.

Abel's face changed slightly, he looked at Volis, and the corner of his mouth smiled: "It seems that you are quite lucky, the store is new." Volis

and the others simply packed up and prepared to go.

This time Abel also went with him, always thinking about the brother with the broken arm, and this time with a new merchandise, maybe there would be something that could save him.

I heard from his subordinates that the goods that came out this time were very strange, and he had been busy with preaching these days, so he asked others to buy them, so he wanted to see them again.

This time, he was familiar with the road, avoiding the demonic beasts on the road, and set off straight towards the abyss.

The moment they stepped into the abyss, everyone fell weightlessly, and Abel was already familiar with the feeling, but the merchants were coming for the first time, and their faces turned pale with fright.

After a short time, we reached the bottom of the abyss, and the strange building was in front of me.

Able was the first to walk in, bowing his head the moment he saw the Demon Lord, with a respectful attitude.

"My lord, a merchant said he wanted to talk to you about the store, so I brought him here."

Lu Sinian's impression of this person can be said to be very deep, he felt that he had to thank the other party for the publicity he had done, nodded to him, and signaled that he knew.