77

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 77: Modern Celestial Master Plane (End)

Chapter 77: Modern Celestial Master Plane (End)

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 76 Modern Heavenly Master Plane ThirteenNext Chapter: Chapter 78: Return to the World

"Why, don't you want to play for a while, wait? We? gone, I can't take care of you all the time.

Qiu You seemed to be in disbelief, her eyes widened, and she looked very shocked.

"You guys? Where are you going, this?, this? I don't want a shop.

Lu Sinian hesitated for a moment and revealed slightly: "We? Shouldn't you stay too long before leaving? This? Such as? If you don't want to leave? Can you continue to stay in? in the store.

Qiu You saw that his attitude was resolute, and his expression was also lost, and he said listlessly: "Okay then, you guys? I don't care where love goes. "

Don't I go to the old man, you? If you leave, don't come back, this? The house is mine!

Lu Sinian sighed, there was no way.

At? After he walked out of the room, Qiu You carefully raised his head to see? Glancing at his back, he saw that he really didn't plan to turn back, so he puffed up and put his head under the quilt.

"Damn big profiteers, surely? I didn't plan to do anything good, so why did I go there? Where is he?, is this? Isn't it good..."

No matter what Qiu You's reaction is, as the store accumulates more and more energy coins, it will be a matter of time.

Another month has passed? Go, Fu Wenmin has become familiar with many of the Heavenly Master's techniques, and has gradually grown into a person who occasionally makes mistakes, but? Most of the time, he is still a very reliable celestial master.

The scar-faced man will also lick his face to the door, counting on Lu Sinian to help him solve the customers? Encounter difficult and miscellaneous cases, of course, this? It is a fee.

The moment Lu Sinian handed the talisman out again, the system's prompt sounded quietly.

[Congratulations to the master for completing the task of 100 million energy coins, please in? ] Plane Jump in an Hour]

Did the chime come? Suddenly, Lu Sinian was slightly stunned, and then remembered that he had successfully completed his goal.

What else can you do in an hour? His business.

He took out his phone and logged in to the scarf number of the floating grocery store.

Now? Now? The number has become a particularly famous big V number on the neck, with millions of fans, and the status is comparable to that of Master Huijue, and even had? And so on.

Lu Sinian rarely publishes news, so he can bring thousands of discussions if he posts a random news on weekdays.

How long has it been since the last one? for almost a month.

Lu Sinian pondered for a moment, edited the goodbye he had already thought of, and successfully sent it out.

He's not there? Regardless of the comments pouring out one after another on the Internet, his finger was firmly on the "login".

[Please confirm the logout, this operation cannot be undone]

"Confirm."

As soon as he let go, he threw his phone in? On the table, he got up and closed the door of the store tightly, and hung up a sign that was closed.