17

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 16Next Chapter: Chapter 18

After sending off the bishop, Lusnian took stock of what the shop currently had.

[Energy Coins: 183400] [Coke: 121] [Potato Chips: 132] [Durian Candy: 212] [Taro Muddy Bobo Milk Tea: 17]

[Steel Biscuits: 69]

He added 1,000 coke and potato chips, 2,000 durian candies, 200 cups of milk tea, and 500 steel biscuits.

After calculating that, a total of nearly 80,000 energy coins were spent, and there were still 100,000 left.

During the day, when meeting with the bishop, there was a flash of thought, and after the bishop's reminder, Lusnian remembered a better way to launch the product.

He now has enough principal in his hand, so he doesn't have to worry about not being able to buy the goods, and in the case of large-scale purchases, he can make an appointment in advance.

As long as tonight passes, he will be able to restock and fill the hole in the appointment.

However, this idea is still too early to think, after all, the only two people who can buy in large quantities are the Bishop and Volis.

plus an Elbel, all three of them are well-connected, and they can't use them for their subordinates.

At that time, Volris said that he wanted to buy the goods, and when Caldera sold them, Luce was unable to give Volris a low price due to the system's price tag, so he allowed him to sell them in Caldera at a price ten percent higher than the original price, and the higher profit was for Volris Caravan.

So far, the floating grocery store is still not well-known, and there are few merchants to cooperate with it.

Lu Sinian thought that he would always find a better way to spread it out.

It seemed that this idea was discovered by Rong Qing, and he quietly said online: "Master, when the energy coins reach 300,000, this problem can be solved."

He was slightly stunned and laughed: "That's good, it seems that you still have to save money slowly."

Lying on the bed, Lu Sinian casually pulled the pillow over and leaned against the back of his head, chatting with him with a match: "By the way, do you have an entity, it has always been in the form of data?"

Rong Qing's tone was not salty or light: "Well, I am just the consciousness of this shop, which was created thousands of years ago, and then put into the plane where you are, until it is bound to you."

"And what about the man who created you?"

"It's so old that I've forgotten it for a long time, and the only memory left at the moment is from Earth."

Lu Sinian paused and changed the subject: "Then you have always maintained this form, no entity?"

"Maybe when the owner has enough energy coins, he can exchange them for his body."

What Rong Qing didn't say was that the price must be very expensive, and it might take how long it would take to solve.

He has become Xi to the form of data, and also... I don't expect to have a body anymore.

After a comfortable night's sleep, Lu Sinian stretched his waist and started a new day's work.

Outside the store, there are customers who come early every day, waiting outside the door early until the door opens at eight o'clock.