19

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 18Next Chapter: Chapter 20

What these people in Vista City thought in their hearts, Wood had no idea at all, as a senior believer in the God of Light, he had long regarded the God of Light as his most noble faith, and he had been angry by Lu Sinian's words.

"Just an evil thing, who gave you the courage to speak to the god of light like this! It's just that he used something that can't be put on the table to confuse others and harm everyone, where can he compare to Lord Light!

He gritted his teeth, and was so excited by Lu Sinian that he yelled at those contract knights, "What are you still doing in a daze!" Give it to me!

Rong Qing said lightly: "Do you need me to turn on the advanced security system?"

"No, let's turn on the low-level alert device first, I want to see what the gods are like."

He was really curious, although materialism had been shattered by the system, he had never seen such an unimaginable existence as God.

"The word of God . . . Can you bear it? Don't let the gods break through the defenses. There was a hint of worry in Lu Sinian's tone.

Rong Qing seemed to be a little surprised, he said: "This is just a low-level plane, and it has not been tested to threaten the existence of the system, even the so-called gods cannot break through the plane barriers, so the master doesn't have to worry." The

role of the low-level defense system is simply to eliminate any external attacks and bounce back, and there is no black hole curse and backlash.

When Wood gave the order, the contract knights started one after another, and one after another the demonic qi and blades slashed towards Lu Sinian and the shop, which was overwhelming, and all kinds of light were shining and dangerous.

But just the momentum was huge, and before those attacks could touch the object, suddenly the space seemed to be distorted for a moment, and the demonic energy was reversed, and both of them immediately shot in the opposite direction.

The more powerful the attack, the stronger the rebound, and suddenly there was a scream of knights, and they covered their wounds, their faces pale.

The onlookers only saw that Lu Sinian didn't even move the corners of his clothes, the whole process was silent, and the air seemed to have its own mysterious aura, and once the demonic qi was released, it all dissipated without a trace.

And those who attacked him, with the naked eye, couldn't see Lu Sinian's shot at all, and almost at the same time, large and small wounds appeared on his body, and he fell to the ground and screamed.

"Oh my God... Did you just see the Demon Lord's movements?

"He didn't move, not even any demonic qi fluctuations! I didn't feel it at all.

"Being able to turn demonic energy into invisibility and hurt people in secret, this kind of operation, even a god can't do it!"

Everyone looked at each other and quietly swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

Wood hadn't made a move just now, and the group of people who were still arrogant just now were left alone with the wounded knight lying on the ground around him.

His eyes widened, no, he didn't believe that Lu Sinian could be so powerful, this guy must have set some trap.

I heard that this demon has a lot of strange magic items in his hands, and he must have played a trick!