27

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 27: The Western Illusion Plane

Chapter 27: The Western Illusion Plane

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 26Next Chapter: Chapter 28 Infinite Flow Plane

......

Silence spreads.

Rong Qing fundamentally? Can't stop his movements, only? Yes? Eye? Looking at the system panel on the can? The coin is instantly reset to zero.

He, too? Unable to speak anymore, a very impactful warm current instantly broke through his mind, seeping into his every data bit by bit, and he had fallen into a deep sleep.

He struggled with the last shred of consciousness to send a message to Luthnian - wait for me to wake up.

Absolutely, don't go out.

Lu Sinian heard his words clearly, was stunned for a long time, and then tentatively stretched out his hand out of the door, but touched a cold wall, gentle, but never allowed him to go out.

In desperation, he only? Gotta say to Abel, "Tomorrow? I'll go out at this time, and you'll come again.

Abel nodded cautiously.

After they were all gone, Lu Sinian looked at the line of data on the system panel.

[Processing data... 0.1%...... 0.2%]

At this time, it will take about six hours? Can it be done?.

He continued his interrupted movement and closed the door smoothly.

Liu Er returned to standby mode, and the quiet people in the entire store panicked.

Obviously Rong Qing before? It's not a much-talking character, it's the same cold, but now it makes Lu Sinian a little trance.

It's so quiet.

He lifted his feet and walked up the stairs, the second floor was as neat and comfortable as ever, Lu Sinian was lying on the bed, closing his eyes? Rest.

He knows? Yourself only? Is it an ordinary person, absolutely impossible without the help of the system? Defeat the Ice Toad Centipede.

He can't? Drag Rong Qing, the only way? What do you do for each other? Have you exchanged bodies for each other? Body, done? His heart's wish was granted.

Fifty? Universal? Coin, just all the money he has earned in the past two months, a few days ago, when Lu Si Nian accidentally found "concretization" and its description in the system mall, Lu Si Nian? Already have this idea?.

It's a pity that he didn't wait for him to tell Rong Qing this surprise, just? Happened to the Cult of Light to raise monsters, caused? Caldera was the scene of numerous casualties.

Six hours, how long is it? Long to say short? Short.

When you have something on your mind, you always feel like you're going to live? Such as years.

Lu Sinian tossed and turned in bed for a long time, and finally fell asleep in a daze.

He didn't sleep well, he was dreaming the whole time, and the scenes were like fragments flashing through his dreams, and the last one? Didn't stay.

The sun is dazzling, sprinkled in the house, shining in the eyes of Lusnian? His eyelashes moved slightly, and his consciousness woke up.

When the memory came back, he suddenly sat up straight? Child,Subconsciously clicked on the system panel,Only? See what it says above -