45

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 45: Wasteland Plane One

Chapter 45: Wasteland Plane One

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 44: The Infinite Plane of Flow (End).Next Chapter: Chapter 46: Wasteland Plane II

"Stop, who are you two? Where did it come from! "Walk out of the gate with a whole? The man in the sub-arm, he squinted his eyes, raised the gun in his hand, and pointed at Lu Sinian very vigilantly.

What is Lu Sinian wearing? Just like the inhabitants of other dungeons? Different, neat and clean, the fabric quality is also excellent, more important? It is the transparent radiation barrier around him, which is definitely not affordable for ordinary people.

At least not on Earth.

They're all wastes who don't qualify for the new galaxy, and they're all been? Exiled criminals, can they survive here with all their food, clothing and survival? force.

Novaxies occasionally send supplies to Earth, barely sustaining their daily needs.

The drone carries supplies, and the place where it is dropped is random, and the people in the dungeon must withstand strong radiation and mutant plants, sure? Patrol and search on the ground.

The man is one of them, he is the most ordinary dungeon mercenary, when he is ready to go to the surface? When he found the traces of outsiders, he hurried here.

Lu Sinian was silent for a moment, is he really? I don't know how to introduce my origins, and my words are vague: "I'm sorry... I may not be able to explain it to you, but we have no ill intentions.

Unexpectedly, after the man heard his words, he unloaded his vigilance, put the gun back, and smiled heartily.

"I see, I'm sorry it's a little small over there in the new galaxy these two days? action, I'll be a little more guarded, don't worry, how many people are here? It's all a bit of a secret, we won't delve into it, you guys just arrived, right? I'm taking you there? Sign up.

Seeing that the other party had misunderstood something, Lu Sinian simply made a mistake, took back the water cover, and walked into the entrance with Rong Qing.

As soon as he entered, the whole person seemed to come to life, although? Dungeon air? The quality is not very good, but it is ten million times better than on the ground.

A few energy lamps in the shady hallway, but still? Unable to dispel the chill that penetrates deep into the bone marrow.

They go all the way down, quiet air? There was only the chatter of men.

"My name is Yu Yuanzhou, I work for mercenaries, and I go occasionally? To the ground, after you? You can come to me if you encounter any difficulties, and I can still talk in the dungeon.

"Look? I'm wearing a hazmat suit, this is the last time I was out with the team to search? Waiting to be found, Class B protective clothing, can block 60% of radiation.

"I'm glad you met me this time, didn't you? Don't know what to do yet? How much do you suffer outside? What about sin.

"It's also true, those new interstellar people are all rabbit cubs, and they just throw people to the ground every time, and they really think how noble they are, I'm sorry!"

Lu Sinian occasionally caters to two sentences, the rest of the time? I was listening to Yu Yuanzhou from time to time.

Rong Qing was even more silent, want? It's not that he's a big living person here, and people can't feel his existence.