Small story part 4 ( Chapter 193)

'' I think what would perhaps be best for the next one is a couple of quick ones you know. Just some small funny ideas, almost like the memes, Something quick and easy.'' Truth said as he looked at the group and they quickly all agreed. Each one felt like that was the exact thing they would need. Because that sounded great fun.'' Like the other ones we watched right.'' Moe asked with Truth nodded.'' Exactly. Small stories are what I like to call them. This would be the fourth part.''

'' By the way truth, Just a question. When we head over toward the new world, that you talked about, Do we start a new, with like totally new worlds? Or.'' No, I will keep using old ones and new ones. So for example. Small stories part 5 could be possible in that one. Most would maybe be confused, But I think it would be fun and a nice nodd toward the hours spent in this world. But Now I will say. I enjoy talking about Izuku's ideas. But with the amount I have already shown. I am perhaps running out of ideas. So any new ideas would be welcome. Of course, I am unable to do all ideas, But yeah. If you have a fun one. or one you would like to see come back. It would be wonderful to hear suggestions.'' Truth said before snapping his fingers which started the next couple of small worlds.

Shoto looked at both sides of the dorm room. It was the middle of the night. He wrote navy blue. Invisible in the night. His hair was covered by a beanie. He sneaked out of the dorm room. He stayed low to the ground as he sneaked through the area of UA. His feet barely made a sound as he tried to hide himself. Jumping into the shadows of the buildings he heard a sound. Aizawa walked around, half asleep doing his patrol. Shoto finally made it toward his target. He saw his dealer already waiting for him. Right at the gate.'' On three.'' Shoto said as his dealer nodded. As he said three, Shoto threw over dozens of pictures, each one of Izuku and the girls. each one of them doing something, easily 100 pictures. And Shoto got a large bag of Soba noodles. It was then that his dealer's face was shown. Inko Midoriya.'' Nice doing business.'' She said running away with her spoils as Shoto hurried back with his profit.

'' You guys don't have a deal like that right.'' Inko shook her head.'' No of course not sweety, How would I before you were not dating.'' Inko reminded him, Only for that moment a note to be teleported to Shoto, Aizawa, All Might, Mirio.'' Any food for pictures.'' Each of them instantly agreed to that deal

as Bakugo lay on the floor, His arm was dislocated and broken. dozens of other heroes defeated and in pain as the villain that did this to him, was still standing proudly.'' Ah fuck, how are we winning this.'' Denki asked with Kirishima nodding.'' I know. BAKUGO.'' Kirishima was about to use a forbidden technique that only a select few knew, and barely only could use.'' MIDORIYA WOULD HAVE WALKED THAT OFF AND STILL KICKED HIS ASS.'' Instantly Bakugo was back up. His arm was fine, still broken but he used it. '' What want to lose again fine boy. you are nothing, my quirk will always win.'' The villain yelled, Only for Bakugo to blast him in the face. Within three punches the villain was defeated.'' SEE I AM BETTER THEN SHITTY DEKU''

'' HAHAHA, I CAN SEE THAT,'' Mitsuki said laughing her ass off. hell, it even reminded her of the day Katsuki was sick, But Izuku rang the bell asking if he was going to school just like him, and Bakugo was instantly ready and even ran out, saying Izuku had to hurry his ass up. She wasn't alone in her laughter as everyone fully understood Bakugo was capable of such actions

As Nejire stood in front of the flame axe-wielding super muscular villain. He aimed the weapon at her.'' I WILL KILL YOU, I SHALL BE FEARED.'' Nejire turned her head to the side slightly.'' Why?'' She asked, a tone filled with wonder and curiosity.'' BECAUSE I AM THE GREAT FLAME AXE WIELDER THAT KILLS HERO.'' Nejire again spoke.'' why?'' B-BECAUSE THEN EVERYONE WILL KNOW ME, AND EVERYONE WILL FEAR ME.'' Why'' BECAUSE I CAN KILL STRONG HEROES.'' Why.'' BECAUSE I AM STRONG.'' Why'' This went on for nearly 10 minutes, At the end. the villain screamed and cried as Nejire kept asking why which got the man to answer questions about his personality and he wanted to become a painter.