Small stories part 2

'' So any guess on who the killer could be.'' It has to be twice, right, With that mud, He is the only one I could think off.'' Kaminari said throwing his hands up.'' While Twice did make the clone, It was more of a hired help, The  killer was, Katsuki Bakugo.'' WHAT BUT IZUKU SAID IT WAS NOBODY OF THE KILLERS WE ALREADY SAW AND WE SAW HIM.'' Mina yelled angrily having guessed it was Izuku himself only when he sleepwalked.'' Okay calm down and I will explain, calm down.'' Truth told everyone was in an uproar because of the answer.

'' Okey so the first clue, was in the name of all those that were killed, First Bryan Karr, Bk Bakugo Katsuki. Then the four Izuku cosplayers, spelled out Deku, Dylan, Edward Keith, and Uri. Then the two heroes names Iceman and Moon boy spelled out I'm, and lastly, the family of four, Brock, alica, clay, and Klark, spelled out Back, making the message, Deku I'm Back, And the same for the cell, K is the 11th letter of the alphabet, and 2 is B, spelling out Bakugo Katsuki, in block 1A.'' Truth told them with Nezu and Saiko nodding seeing they caught on quickly enough. 

Izuku also was able to find the answer tho he didnt get the cell, he just looked over it, he almost did the same for the names, But seeing they were said repeatedly he figured it out.'' BUT WHY TWICE WITH THE MUD.'' Himiko asked with Truth laughing.'' Bakugo didnt want to spend his life in prison, so he reached out to AFO who isn't his dad, to break him free, for money, But to make sure he wasn't caught right away, there had to be a clone.''

'' T-that is kind of a smart plan.'' Kaminari said as he crossed his arms and sat down angrily.'' Can we please watch something us, Not so mentally gifted people can also enjoy?''  Mina asked with Truth nodding.'' Of course, we can, I have just the thing, Multiple small fun stories that are sure to give you all at least one smile,'' Truth said proudly as he snapped his fingers which started the first would.

 The guys of 1A just got done with one of the hardest training weeks they had since they turned to the second year of UA, But after that week they were allowed to relax. So much so that Shoto was able to convince his family to borrow their house for a party for the group. This was accepted seeing Endeavor was working And Fuyumi had a school trip, So Shoto made everything ready, Well together with Kaminari and Sero which resulted in a couple of bottles of Bacardi and vodka entering the party as well. In the end, the entire group was super drunk but still excited. So Kaminari started running around the area, eyes closed, Right into a glass door, This was hardened glass so it didn't break, But it did kick Kaminari back.'' WAAAHHHH, THAT MUST BE HOW BUGS FEEL.''

'' HAHAHAHAHAH THAT MUST BE HOW BUGS FEEL AHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT'' Kaminari laughed, rolling on the floor with some of the rest as they just saw himself, drunk as shit run into a glass wall, it got even a chuckle out of Aizawa, Not having excepted Kaminari to start relating with bugs.

Izuku was invited by Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, and Sero to hit the beach, Izuku was a little unsure but in the end, joined the group, They wanted it to go a little later, as it had a cooler vibe, at least in Kaminari's words. So around 8, they all met up, Izuku was already at the beach, Doing some Yoga. Which then resulted in around 3 hours of pure fun, Pure tiring fun, that got the group too tired to care, So sharing a bus ride they went to each home, Kaminari first who had Sero sleeping over, as they would do a fighting game tournament, Kirishima a little later, with Mina dropping off shorty, But before she reached her destination, She looked to be asleep still wearing her Bikini and Izuku's jacket, So Izuku thinking he was slick, wanted to take a picture, So in the back of a bus, in the dark, in front of a sleeping Mina he pulled his phone out, lowering his brightness to now alert anyone, He then snapped a picture having only forgotten to turn the flash on, Lighting the entire bus up, while waking Mina up,

'' GET CAUGHT PERVERT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.'' Nemuri laughed as Kaminari and Sero yelled, the entire girl part nearly cried at the red and panicky look of Izuku when Mina opened her sleepy eyes after nearly being flash banged by a phone camera.'' You have to admit, offering his jacket when she was cold was cute.'' Fufu, very but taking a picture of a sleeping lady is not really cute.'' Chitose laughed still giving a small air kiss to Izuku.'' I can't help that Beauty needs to be captured in every moment.'' He tried being smooth only to receive a slap on the back.'' Nice try, But that was just pervy.'' Nana laughed