Izuku Voldigoad part 3

'' Calm down Mitsuki, you are going to hurt yourself,'' Inko said as she was worried for her friend who just kicked a table she used as a footstool.'' FUCCCCCCK TRUTH WHO WAS THAT LITTLE VULTURE.'' Truth smiled as he shrugged. In all honesty, he had no idea yet, He just had not looked that far ahead. But it was okay if they kept thinking Truth was just an ass, He liked those reactions way more anyway.'' Well, Who cares about him anyway, Let's see what is next on the list.''

This caught the group kind of off guard. This was the first time Truth spoke of a list.'' What do you mean by list? I thought you randomly decided what we watched. IS ALL THIS CHAOS YOU DOING.'' Rumi said before she started screaming and pointing at him.'' Oh, well, I have a list to you know keep order, But I promise you, I have no idea what is next to show up as a world. But the fates have decided. I felt nice and decided to give you a next part of an old world, Ehh nice of me right.'' Truth said with a large smile.

The group just sighed as Truth did what Truth did.'' Well, what is it, The second world we watched?'' Setsuna said plopping her butt down on the large sitting area the girls had taken Izuku in.'' Well no. If some of you remembered, we had a world where Izuku was the reincarnation of the Demon King Anos Voldigoad.'' Wait, did you say anus or Anos?'' Hawks asked causing some of the more childish watchers to start giggling.'' ANOS with an O. Well super powerful Izuku blah blah blah,'' Truth crossed his arms as he snapped his fingers.'' Dont even want to explain it to you, meanies.'' Truth whispered as he ignored the laughter as they said Lord Izuku, Anus full of gold

  Nana threw the last remaining soldier in front of Izuku's feet. His weapons had already been broken and thrown away. Leaving him alone, in a set of nearly crumbled armor. In a mere moment, everyone had been killed and he was left alone, Izuku walked behind him and allowed a drop of his blood to fall to the floor.'' INGALL'' A large magic circle went over the chaos that just took place. And out of that battle, all the previous holy Knights were resurrected. All scared and confused. Only for Izuku to snap his fingers.

''That's me?'' Tenko asked scratching his head as he saw himself. The healthy version of himself. One that looked as normal as any other person there, Not a villain at all.'' Yeah. You're a Holy Knight here, Kinda like a hero but not a hero if that makes sense.'' 

No magic, Just pure power, it caused the air pressure to fly out and crush and instantly kill all the holy knights once more.'' I can keep doing this over and over and over again. All I wish to know is who send you and why. And please do speak honestly.'' Izuku said as he once more used Ingall to Resurrect the knights.'' I-I dont know what you mean, W-We were sent by King Zeldriss.'' The knight spoke with a scared stutter as he once more saw his alleys killed.'' Once more then.'' Izuku said snapping his finger again and recasting Ingall.

'' So While Truth snaps his fingers a show starts, He does it and people die. Seems we found someone stronger hah.'' Moe said with a proud smirk, Truth just gave a look like really? But he rolled his eyes and kept watching. Something that flipped the switch and Moe and got her all fired up. Only to be Ssshhhhhted by everyone watching as they wanted to see what was happening

All the students were with their jaws on the floor. One week ago, they were in Yuei. The Holy Knight academy with the highest rank and honors. Training to safeguard the world and hopefully serve the Demon king in some way. Well some of them had that idea. You also had those like Momo that were human. Generations that intertwined with the hero that worked together with Anos Voldigoad. As a sort of link with demon kind, they often had exchange programs. One Momo was happy to join. But now they were apparently in front of the demon king.

They wanted to doubt it. How could they believe this person was the demon king? The Original magic user. One of the most powerful beings ever. But they could also just not throw away what they saw. A magical aura that made the top 10 holy knights put together seem like a small flicker of magic. Power to kill with a simple snap of the finger. It was irrefutable effidence. And they were shocked. Unable to move, hell unable to breathe. Izuku had revived the group for the fifth time.'' While I can do this all day, I am getting bored.''