Lightning Lightning Izuku

'' While that was fun, we will watch something else right now, Just not sure what to look at yet.'' Truth said as he started looking while the rest went and entertained themselves. '' So what will we do guys, We could go for another game of tag. That was something.'' Yes, That was extremely fun.'' Inko said looking at All Might with a laugh remembering the last game.'' Yes but this time I won't be it.'' All Might said quickly not wanting to look silly again, But as Kirishima whispered something to Bakugo, he wanted to.'' I WILL BE IT,''

He ran and started counting. leaving the group with very little time to run and hide. Bakugo turned around. His behavior is that of a feral dog ready to kill. He started sprinting full force, Using explosions, to fly around the place, Looking for people, running like a man on a mission aiming to not just win, But set a world record, And he was zooming, nearly getting everyone, all except four people. Izuku was out fast, But last was Kuroire. AFO. Denki and Camie. 

Kuroire was smart, He was hiding in the bottom shadows of a trashcan. In that trashcan, Denki had hidden inside the trashcan and covered himself fully in trash and dirt. AFO was sitting in the watching area, not fully hiding Bakugo had just overlooked it. And lastly, Camie, The funniest out of all of them, was not even four meters from the pole. hiding with her own quirk,  which each second that passed more foam and rage started forming around Bakugo. He just wanted to win faster than All Might, after Kirishima's words

'' Yo bro what did you tell him.'' Just said, Izuku would be a seeker and do better than All Might.'' This caused the group to laugh just as truth spoke.'' I found o.'' fuck off Truth, I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OF YOUR SHOULDERS, AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS IF YOU STOP ME BEFORE I FIND THEM ALL FUCKING NO FACED SHITSTAIN.'' Truth laughed,'' Fine, I will give you 5 more minutes, But if you dont find all of them, you're getting a pretty pink dress that says Deku fan #1'' It was up for debate as Bakugo went faster and faster looking for everyone.

He found all of them except AFO. And as time went by Bakugo felt worse and worse as time went on, But then 5 minutes had passed, Truth has set up an alarm, which caused him to fall onto his knees in defeat.'' FUCK!'' He yelled as Truth teleported him to the viewing area where you could see AFO waving at him.'' AHHH YOU CHEATING FUUUUUU.'' Truth teleported Bakugo up and into his newest dress. Everyone snickering at Bakugo as they sat down, Bakugo also being muted and put into place to it could go on.

'' Okay, In this world, it's about Izuku, Duh.'' Truth said causing some chuckles.'' So Izuku in this world has a very powerful quirk. His body is lightning, an invincible power, able to move at the speed of lightning, His body untouchable, and the ability to create insane attacks. But he also isn't at UA, But not evil, He won't murder you all so dont worry about it. Just sit back, relax, and watch the show.''

  '' Students, today we, have a month-long trip, You all have done well in your internships, and got your provisional l hero licenses. This trip will go toward a rather strange area, It is said to be protected by the Raijin. A divine god, able to alter the world with his might.'' O,h come on teach, that is Bullshit and you know it.'' Bakugo said cockily.'Well, I hate to agree with Bakugo, Its does seem like it's nothing more than a fable created by locals.''It doesn't matter if we believe or not, we will respect their ideals and beliefs, Am Ii understood.'' Aizawa sounded stern with the class nodded.

'' Oh wow, this is rather far into our first year. '' Mina said with Izuku nodding.'' Before and around our work studies.'' With truth nodding.'' I have this strange feeling Izuku is that divine god, Aizawa is talking about.'' Chitose said with a laugh, knowing there wasn't a real another way around it

'' The area is toward the south of Japan, we first reach toward the buS, Taking is a 4-hour trip, to a boat, where we will head out for an extra 3 hours before we reach our location. Some rules need to be followed, So I will go past them now, The area is called sky island, a light cloud-like land we will rest in, There is a spot of earth, that we are not allowed on. So we won't. Understood.'' The group again nodded their heads, as Aizawa nodded. Told them to pick up their stuff and walk out toward the bus.