King of Beast.

Everyone wanted to know what to watch But Truth never gave in. He told them to wait until the break time as he still had to find something to do for the other ones that would not want to watch it.

Truth knew that not everyone would enjoy what he had in mind for a break and didn't want to force anyone into something they didn't want to watch. Perhaps maybe they would want to fight each other. Who knows, But he does have to think of something for them.

'' Could we after the break do the make-over on Izuku,'' Inko said with Izuku looking slightly offended. '' I still don't understand why. My clothing choices look normal.'' He tried getting out of the make-over. He doesn't care about his clothing that much, Sure he likes his shirts but he just didn't want to have attention on him. Weirdly enough to say as they had spent the last couple of hours watching different versions of himself.

''Let's what just this new Verse and then 1 more and the break. Then the makeover, and then we can see what we do next cool.'' Everyone gave a nod or a-okay and started watching as Truth snapped his fingers.

 The students were all sitting on a bus. Well, 19 students were sitting on the bus. If you looked you could see that Izuku Midoriya was missing.'' Mister Aizawa when will our last classmate show up?'' Ida asked one of their sensei.

While Izuku had been accepted into UA he had not been in Japan for well over 15 years. He had gotten a special test at the request of All Might and Ryukyu. Aizawa had no interest in a student that hadn't shown up in the first week but All Might, Ryukyu, and Nezu all accepted the fact.

Damn, My boy didn't even show up and still got accepted, How strong is this version of Izuku.'' Kaminari said. '' I mean it could be that he is a giant or something right. UA is made for big people but he could still be bigger.'' Ojiro said with it making sense but for some reason, Izuku as a massive giant was weird to think of.

In the fact, Izuku and his family lived on an island on the coast of the south of Japan. It was an Island that came From Izuku's father's side. His Quirk Dragon King was the same quirk as his father. Only stronger. The island was known as the Ryu Kingdom. Or to most people as The old Dragon Kingdom. Most people believed it to be a myth but in reality, the island was filled with people who held Dragon-Type quirks.

Dragon Deku hell yeah.'' Setsuna cheered. She herself was a big fan of Reptile type quirks and even if Dragons didn't exist they were reptiles and that was Setsuna's jam. She was a big fan of not only Ryukyu but also Godzillo.

One of the more well-known people on the island was Ryuko. She grew up with the Prince. She was a couple of years older and had the same dream to be A Hero. While not a lot of people of Ryu Kingdom ever chose to go back to the mainland as the crime was none existent on the island. Ryuko wanted to help japan with that. It of course was accepted but Izuku wasn't happy with it. Not because he hated heroes he wanted to be one himself it was just that if Ryukyu would go to japan Izuku would not be able to see her anymore.

Ryuko tried hiding her blush. She believed that most people by now already had a feeling about her feelings but still the less Rumi and Nemuri saw Ryuko blushing the less Blackmail material they had on her.

The Dragon King had requested All Might when Izuku had turned 15. Ever since Izuku was born he was larger than normal. At 3 years old Izuku already stood at the size of a 6 or 7-year-old. He was also beyond strong and durable. On Izuku's third birthday he fell out from the 5th floor of his apartment complex and while Inko thought her baby boy had died and rushed as fast as she could downstairs she found Izuku in a small indent in the floor laughing.