Death The wolf Izuku

'' Okay Kiddos, It's that time again. PowerPoint time.'' Truth said clapping his hands together showing a projector and strangely enough Zero.'' What the fuck are you doing here?'' Truth asked Zero who smirked.'' Seeing as I am watching the world at the moment, I feel I am more of an expert of the world than you and came to share my expertise.'' They shared a moment of silence before Truth nodded.'' Girls mad.'' Zero just nodded in defeat before giving a soft yes.'' You can explain, But after that Run, I ain't gonna have that happen here.'' Truth told them as Zero turned toward the group and smiled.

'' Hello, Now Some might remember, and for some, it's a first meeting. Just like Truth, I am a god.'' of sorts'' Truth interjected.'' uhm, But I don't really watch over worlds, Not my strong suit you could say, But, I do have an interest in them. So I will explain The next PowerPoint. It's Truth's First World. I refer to it as, Nakama Izuku.'' So what is it about.'' Nana asked with Zero clapping twice causing the PowerPoint to change to the next slide.'' It's basically Izuku, But he can use the quirks of those he respects or sees as friends/family.''

'' So If Izuku gets a buddy like me, He would get my quirk?'' Mina asked confused with Zero nodding.'' Yeah, There are some rules and requirements, Like Friendship has to be shared and confirmed by both parties. This is often pretty easy by just simply saying something like what up buddy.'' Zero showed the next slide Izuku saying just that to Shoji only to gain a set of extra arms.'' See, but that is the base first level, Friendship/ Normal amount of respect. Uhm Then the second level.''

'' These levels only really give extra freedom with the quirk. We can take Ectoplasm for example. In the first level, Izuku would be able to make 1 clone. But the second level is highly respected or Great friends. Izuku would be able to make 5 clones. The third level, Which is the highest for respect, is basically worshipped. Or best friends. It would be nearly the same 9 for now. And then family. Like loves ones and people you could consider family. That is the same quirk then, so 10 in this case.'' Well, thanks for the run down but what would we watch.''

''Uhm, Truth?'' Zero asked not aware of what they would watch. Truth just ran up and drop-kicked Zero thru a portal.'' Fucking hell. Uhm, We would watch Izuku as A pro hero I guess. Maybe him starting out as a pro, Not sure but something like that. Now for the next world, it's gonna be a secret haha.'' Truth laughed snapping his fingers and starting the world right away.

 As the camera starts to show color we see a slightly older and buff Bakugo standing on top of a broken-in-half car, Holding a defeated and knocked-out villain by the shirt, As an extra dozen, also defeated villains lay all around him. In front of him around a couple of meters, a camera crew stood. Dozens of random fans quickly joined to look at the surviving hero who had not only stopped the attack, He did so without injury.'' WEAK FUCKS, NOTHING CAN HURT ME, NOTHING CAN KILL ME, I AM THE GREATEST.'' Bakugo screamed.

It was silent for a second before Mitsuki chuckled'' That's my Idiot alright, So what is this world about.'' Truth just shrugged.'' Bakugo is gonna get in over his head, And Izuku is gonna run out and save the day.'' Pixie-bob cheered with Tomoko and Emi to also cheer.

He threw the villain in front of him. The media recognized him, and So did the dozen fans. One of the more prominent villains. They named themselves the BWO, Or the Best World Order. A sort of terrorist organization. '' What happened here DynaMight? How did you defeat them so handily?'' The reporter asked pointing the microphone at Bakugo.'' HA, I BEAT THESE WEAK FUCKS SO EASILY BECAUSE I AM THE GODDAMN BEST. Even during my time at UA, NOBODY ever laid a hand on me, I am just too good.'' One of the fans asked Bakugo something after his rather proud statement.

'' Wow, That sure is a hell of a statement that nobody has ever laid a finger on.'' Yeah, I wouldn't go sharing that, Virgin.'' Hawks Joked with Bakugo screaming angrily but the rest laughing loudly