Izuku's twin.

'' I will try to find something funny to cheer everyone up, After having to sit thru what you all had to you will need something funny.'' Truth said seeing some form of gratitude in each of them. It was hard looking at the friend they all shared brutally killing random people.'' What do you have in mind for us Truth? Something stupid, Or more along the lines of jokes?'' Fuyumi asked as she changed her sitting position and got herself a nice cup of green tea.

'' Not sure yet, There are a lot of fun universes out there. Got any ideas for universes to watch, '' Truth asked everyone was suggestions popping out right away.'' What about part two of wild Izuku, I just love seeing my Izu like a wild beast.'' Rumi said licking her lips at the thought of Izuku as a wild beast, She loved seeing it before and would love seeing it again.

'' What about Izuku as a girl, It should be fair right, He saw us as chicks so us seeing him as one would be a fair trade don't you think.'' Kaminari said with a smirk'' That gives me a fun idea, How about Izuku but instead of Izuku being alone Izuku has a twin, A female twin.'' Truth asked '' Oh yes, I would love to see what it would look like if I had a daughter.'' Inko said with everyone then agreeing with her.

'' Do we have anything else we need to know before we start?''  Nejire asked curiously like always truth just laughed out loud.'' Of course, there is stuff you need to know but I am not going to tell you,'' They all just huffed tired of Truth's bullshit but nothing they could do to change it, So they just like always accepted it and Truth thru the laughter snapped his fingers and started the show.

 Izuku walked with his hands on the back of his head, His eyes closed as he made his way thru the halls of UA, On his way to his class. He quickly found it. he opened his eyes and the door and entered. '' Zuzu,'' Ichan'' Two women loudly yelled out as they ran to Izuku, But they bumped against each other halfway and started arguing.'' FUCK OFF ICYHOT BITCH, ICHAN IS MY HUSBAND.'' YOU BACK OFF YOU EXPLOSIVE SLUT, ZUZU DOESN'T LIKE YOU, HE IS MY HUSBAND SO GO AWAY.'' Both started arguing loudly in class only for Izuku to deliver a chop on top of their heads.'' I am not either of your husbands, We aren't even dating, so Katsumi, Shoko stop fighting. You two are acting like your brothers.''

'' WHAT THE FUCK TRUTH YOU SAID IZUKU WAS GOING GET A TWIN NOT US,'' Bakugo said feeling betrayed but Truth just laughed louder.'' I said that Izuku would get a twin, I never said he would be the only one with a twin, You need to learn how to listen.'' But those twins are in love with Izuku?'' Yes at least if someone loudly declares that Izuku is their husband I assume love is a part of it.'' Truth said dryly to Ryuko who just rolled her eyes

'' They wish Deku.'' Katsuki said as he glared at Izuku.'' Dont call Ichan Deku, you small dicked loser.'' Katsumi insulted her brother.''' Uhm eh big guy, what is going on.'' Mina asked as she popped up from the back of Izuku.'' It's a long story.'' It's not you just like to make it longer.'' Someone called out from the door, In the door stood a lady with dark green hair that was cut around her neck. She had a great figure.'' Hey Baby girl, why are you that late.'' Katsuki said as he stood up and offered his desk.'' I saved it for you, I know you like a window seat.'' Katsuki said only to get pushed by Shoto.'' She doesn't want your seat, She will sit next to me.'' What the fuck did you say ice for brains, She doesn't want to sit to an oven-freezer combo.'' Both started pushing each other forehead against each other.

'' Bakugo is really acting like a simp.'' Kaminari said as he and many of the other guys were laughing at Bakugo who got mad.'' FUCK YOU GUYS, YOU GUYS JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO TREAT THOSE YOU LOVE.'' Your not fully wrong about that, But are they dating?'' Izuku asked with Truth shaking his head no.'' Nope, They are not dating.'' Truth said which made Bakugo go back in his seat with a scoff