Titan Midoriya.

Yo Quick question before the story starts, Should I bring back some dead people. Like Nana Shimura, Sir Nighteye, aswell as bring some more people into the watching area. Like maybe Gran Torino or bubble girl. But it's up to you all, Now let's get to reading.

So Midoriya is a god now aswell.'' Sato asked not even that much shock in the fact.'' Only as a temp.'' Truth said as he was searching.'' Well, let's get to testing your new powers.'' Kaminari said excited about this new ability.

'' Make a pool with a slide,'' Mina said very excited with it gaining more and more people at the idea of having a nice swim. Izuku had no idea what to do but he couldn't say now against his girlfriends.'' Okay, let me try.'' Izuku said as he walked a little away and began to think of a great awesome pool. then with a snap of the finger, it appeared. a massive pool it was almost looking like a waterpark.

'' Now just give us some swimwear,'' Kaminari asked with Izuku again snapping his fingers and for all the guys a simple set of swimwear popped up, Then for the others that wanted to swim also came up. But then came his girlfriends and Nemuri with her words.'' Do pick something sexy.'' This just made it so much worse for Izuku as in that instant instead of his seeing normal mannequins with the body types of the people he started seeing each of his girlfriends in super sexy poses in all sorts of swimwear. which made it harder. with a breath, he calmed down and with a snap, the swimwear was made. Nemuri of course had expected something a lot more lewdly but seeing as they weren't alone it would have to do, For now.

Eri and Kota came running to Izuku asking if they were also allowed to swim, With Izuku giving both of them an outfit to swim in. While Izuku himself wasn't planning on swimming but the girls again asked him to aswell as Eri and Kota so he agreed. He made himself a swimsuit and joined them. Truth himself had already found a great universe but he was just letting them play a little. They deserved to get rid of some of the stress they got from seeing Izuku get killed and tortured.

It took a little under two hours in total. It was great for everyone. Izuku with Ochaco on his shoulders battled against Ryuko and Rumi which Izuku was able to win only because he was able to make Ryuko discrete which gave Ochaco the perfect chance to push Rumi in the water. 

They lost however when going against Inko and All Might, But then again Toshinori was in great health so as a foundation it would be near impossible for anyone to win against him. Of course, Eri on Izuku's shoulder was able to blow them out of the water and remained undefeated even when going against Shino with Kota on his back, But then again Izuku did cheat a little.

Some people went to race each other in swimming without quirks. Tsu was not allowed to play as she was blow anyone out of the water. Inko, Mitsuki, and Rei went for a peaceful swim after being done with the water battle. Both of the three women enjoyed this type of exercise as it was slow to impact but still a great workout.

After that they got out of the pool Truth had set up a set of towels. Seeing the water was nice some of them had decided to wear the swimwear including Izuku but he did wear an open Hawaiian shirt it wasn't his style but it was comfortable. so he was okay with it.

'' So yall good.'' Truth asked as everyone was in their seat.'' Jup, So you got something right.'' Camie said as she laid her head down on Izuku's lap while her legs were on some of the other girls, She asked before and non of them had a problem with it.'' Jup It's kind of a fun one, Weird aswell. I will just say thing Izuku isn't the only one with a harem.'' Truth said with Mineta crossing his fingers and begging praying to any and all of the gods that he would be the one with a harem.'' Now get to watching.'' Truth said with a snap and the screen began showing light.