Meme

'' What does everyone wanna do. We have been sitting here for a while already.'' How about we take a small break then you know, Stretch the legs.'' How about instead we first look at a couple of memes then take a small break.'' Everyone agreed with Truth's Idea with the more hip members of the theater-loving memes. 

Some went on to chant for memes.'' What are memes?'' Eri asked with some of the more adult people such as All Might, Recovery girl, Aizawa, and Ida also not knowing what a meme was.'' memes are an image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by internet users, often with slight variations.'' Said Present Mic who was a meme himself.

Eri  still didn't fully understand because of the weird word choices he had used to explain so Izuku did it again.'' Pictures with words on them to make people laugh'' Eri loved the idea and asked if they could watch that. So truth obeyed the law of the universe that says whatever Eri wants Eri gets.

First one.'' Truth said with a snap of the fingers

'' Truth said with a snap of the fingers

''oH MY GOD, I can totally see that. So cute.'' Mina and Toru squealed as they shook their friend. Izuku whispered cute under his breath but Ochaco was far too red to even hear that. ''Does that mean like Kirby she likes to su...'' Mineta tried saying but Izuku used AFO+ to lift him up and so no one else would get hurt and then a 20% air finger flick before he could finish that sentence. 

Some of the boys shook their heads, Dont makes those comments when Izuku is near. It was an easy lesson to remember after having your head kicked in because you made those comments. Izuku, of course, didn't force his friends or classmates to hold back any words and never had a problem with making certain jokes as Jokes are just jokes but Mineta had been making those comments forever now and Izuku wasn't having it anymore.

''Well that out the way to the next one'' Truth said casually

'' I mean it's looking like it,'' Shinso said as he looked over to the pure cuddle pile that surrounded Izuku

'' I mean it's looking like it,'' Shinso said as he looked over to the pure cuddle pile that surrounded Izuku. The cuddle pile in question was nearly all red in the face. '' My baby is all grown up,'' Inko said only making her son more embarrassed were as the rest just laughed at it.