Minotaur Izuku

'' So while Truth bothers himself Izuku has to do some stuff.'' Nemuri laughed as Izuku got up.'' Yeah yeah I know, Who first Ippan or someone else.'' Izuku said with a smile. '' Let the new girl go first,  Common Ippan your up.'' Ippan stood up with her placing down Eri and Kota only to walk toward Izuku, Who was only half her size. Izuku just swooped her up which looked a little weird but for Izuku seeing the eep and the blushing Ippan was more than worth it.'' See, Told you I could.'' Izuku told Ippan who just nodded. Izuku decided to walk with her a little.

''Someone showing off.'' Kyoka said with a smirk as Mina just threw her arm over the punk girl.'' Your just jelly that you're not being carried like that, Laying in his strong manly arms.'' Kyoka looked away from Mina not wanting to give in.'' Don't know what you're talking about Mina.'' Momo giggled.'' Kyo perhaps you should keep your jacks from moving when you try that.'' Kyoka just pressed her hands on her jacks.

Izuku just placed Ippan down.'' Now, who is next?'' Rumi jumped right in the air with Izuku easily catching Rumi.'' Could have just asked.'' No this is more fun.'' Rumi said before standing down on the floor again.'' Hold me with your power.'' Izuku grabbed her tightly and lifted her, Making it impossible to move away which Rumi absolutely loved. After Rumi Uwabami went up to Izuku,  She jumped on him with Izuku catching her in a princess carry.'' Oh my, prince.'' She lied her head on his shoulder while linking her hands behind his neck.'' I could get used to this.'' Oh really, You would want me to carry you everywhere.'' Green  we all want that, Littarly nobody here would say no to that.'' Mina said with Izuku looking over as all the girls nodded, Izuku just had to chuckle at that

'' Well, I will just say this then, Whenever you want me to carry you, Just tell me so, I will always lift you up,'' Izuku said as he pulled her up a little closer as he whispered into her ear.'' Because I also enjoy it.'' He then gave her a small kiss on the cheek before placing her down.'' Kyoka you wanted to be carried aswell right.'' Izuku walked right up to Kyoka and lifted her up, But instead of carrying her like a princess. He lifted her on the hips, Her hips right on his. Her legs around his waist.'' Is this good?'' Kyoka didnt say anything she just threw her hands around Izuku's neck and hugged him closer.

'' Hey sit down let's watch something, I found one, It's pretty fun.'' Truth said with a laugh as everyone went to sit down, With Kyoka taking place right on Izuku's lap, on his left Chitose, and on his right Moe. On his back was Toru.'' So what is it about Truth.'' Okay, So I shall explain it all to you. In this world, Izuku was born with a quirk turning him into a Minotaur.'' Cool.'' HELL YEAH.'' MANLY.'' He is already dating Ippan in this world, They started dating at 13, and when the world starts he just turned 18. I think that is all to know for now so let's start right.'' Yeah, let's do it.'' With that Truth snapped his fingers starting the show.

 We see loads of heroes and police officers standing around a coffee shop that was mainly focused on serving those with mutation quirks that make them larger than normal, but they also had places for normal people. In the coffee shop, it was rather full. In the middle you could see the reason the heroes were there, It was a man around 2,5 meters tall. He looked rather buff. His skin is dark blue and two large blue horns on the side. In one arm he had a large duffle bag filled with money. '' I WANT AN SUV BROUGHT HERE BEFORE I START KILLING HOSTAGES,'' He yelled with a man standing up from the corner.'' Ippan let's go, Mom asked me to get some chicken for tonight.'' He said as he grabbed his wallet and walked toward the cashier while the blue man was shocked. It was clearly Izuku, He was around three meters tall with a good amount of muscles, Two large curved horns, He also had a thin-ish tail.'' Mam I would like to pay for our drinks if you could.'' Izuku asked with a friendly smile.

'' What is happening?'' Kao asked with Truth explaining it.'' So dude there robbed a bank and nearly killed someone aswell as attacked multiple heroes, But after getting surrounded by heroes he ran toward a shop. Where he is now holding them hostage or so he thinks.'' HAHA MIDORIYA JUST TRYING TO PAY FOR HIS DRINKS.'' Tetsutetsu laughed with others quickly joining in at Izuku's behavior