Rimuru Izuku 3.

'' How can a god, Think that would work,'' Mirio said while he looked at the back. It was a shock as much to his word, at the back there was a brown bear, Dressed in a straw hat a red open blouse, and shorts. while riding a unicycle over a rope, while juggling flaming bowling balls.'' I TOLD YOU IT WAS INTERESTING.'' Truth said with a pout, Fine you were correct, But that was an excuse to get away and you know it.'' Truth didnt respond to that he is just kept watching for different Universes

'' Sometimes, I forget he really is a god and can take make insane things happen.'' Yeah like, find a girl for Mineta haha.'' Mineta grumbled in anger at the comment Kamakiri made.'' I wonder what we are going to watch, Maybe some older stuff or added parts, Like remember the slime one.'' Mina said with Eri cheering while grabbing the slime Izuku and cheering.'' YEAH, I LIKE PAPA SLIME, PAPA SLIME IS COOL.'' Well, I guess we found which one we will watch.'' Truth said with Inko laughing.'' can't say no to little Eri it seems.'' Truth just shrugged as he talked about the world as a refresher.

'' So in this world, if you don't remember, Izuku has a powerful slime quirk with the ability to travel to a different world in his sleep. He is also able to cause others to travel with him. In that world, he is the leader of a town named after him, where he has a powerful army stronger than All Might. then, He then goes in the world and meets all might, which he heals from his injury, then heroes show up, Aizawa challenges him and.'' Before truth could finish Present Mic stood up and screamed into the air.

'' HE GOT HIS ASS KICKED IN TWO SIMPLE MOVES LIKE A KID AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.'' u-Uhm yes, That happened. But he enters UA and during the USJ he.'' AGAIN SMAGMGMGMGMGMG'' Shut up Mic, I don't need a headache here.'' Aizawa grumbled as he tied his scarf around Mic's head.'' But yes, in the words of Mic, He handed their asses too. He then proceeded to say the breast size and underwear color, which Camie rightfully called a dick move. Now then let's start the world.'' Truth said with Mitsuki clapping.'' Finally an explanation.''

 '' So do you all want to go?'' they weren't that sure, It sounded cool, having a week-long trip to a new world sounded awesome, But having someone know everything about you was something completely different.'' Well before that could even happen, What about the other two within you, and you all have to ask your parents beforehand. At least permission for a trip.'' Nezu said with Izuku nodding.'' Well sir, at the moment, I am still trying to fix certain programs within them. I also have some very, very interesting news for you and All Might.

'' I wonder the news, He seems like a god that can basically do what the fuck he wants so, not going to surprise us this time Truth,'' Well I could but don't think I will try, I am just a spectator here, Anything he does he does.'' Truth said

They nodded and move to a private room away from the other students with Shion guarding the door to give her Rimuru-sama some privacy.'' Well First off, The leader of the group, is Shigaraki Tomura, at least that is what he goes by now, His real name is Tenko Shimura.'' All Might gasped.'' Yes, grandson of Nana, which is the second thing, I could bring her back fully, Now that I have her DNA of her, plus her soul within OFA, I am able to fully bring her back, IF you want of course.'' YES PLEASE. Sorry, Yes, please bring my master back to life.''

'' WHAT HE CAN BRING BACK PEOPLE AFTER BEING DEAD FOR SO LONG.'' No, and yes Mina, He can do that with Nana now that he has 2 very important things, Her soul from OFA, and her DNA from Shigaraki along with the residue of her own DNA within OFA. He can't just bring back people.'' But he could bring back me right.'' The first OFA user said with Truth nodding. ''He could if he knew you were excited, He doesn't have excess within OFA, Just knowledge of it.''

Izuku nodded as he stuck his hand out. Taking a deep breath and with a spiral of green slime, out dropped two people, First was Nana Shimura, dressed in a simple kimono, and Tenko Shimura, Both back to normal. For Nana, he just brought her back without any problem, But for Tenko there was more to it, He had to remove a mind-control quirk, That strangely enough didnt come from his father, it came from someone else, Someone Izuku had no knowledge off. Someone may be playing the strings from behind the scenes. '' Welcome back both of you, Now I got some news to tell Aizawa, Midnight, and Present Mic.''