Izuku.D.Water Law

'' Why the fuck did you call me a fucking wabbit.'' Rumi asked slightly pissed as she believed it might have been a joke toward her or something like that.'' Oh because your a Waifu and a rabbit aka a Wabbit.'' Truth said with Ryuko speaking, But she isn't married.'' Not yet anyway.'' Mitsuki said with Izuku blushing a little with a smile on his face.

'' Well, Izuku is that correct.'' Mina said wanting to Tease Izuku more.'' Well, it's too early to say, But I mean yea, Dont people date with the intent of marriage,'' This got the girls to all blush as they thought about it, They never made that connection, They were dating Izuku with the intent of marrying him. They were going to marry Izuku.'' Well, let's keep that until you are already pro heroes, It's a bit early for that don't you think.'' Toshinori said as Izuku and his girlfriends nodded.

'' Well love birds, How about we watch a new universe,'' Truth asked with everyone agreeing.'' Well, what are we watching.'' Melissa asked as Eri walked up to her to cuddle, Kota did the same only he wanted to cuddle with Nejire, '' Well let's see, Uhm Izuku isn't a hero, and he does have a quirk a rather strong one at that, I shall explain it when you see it, now lets start.'' Truth said as he snapped his fingers to start the show.

 We see some of the members of UA, but now instead of being barely adults, These were full-fledged heroes. We could see Bakugo, Ochaco, Kirishima, Sato, and Ibara all fighting against a large group of villains. Bakugo was fighting of 7, With Kirishima fighting of 5, Ochaco and Sato were against 4 both with Ibara using her quirk at the back for support and to tie all the already beaten villains.

'' Oh wow that is a large force against them, Will they be alright,'' Nejire asked as she was holding Kota in a bear hug, Both arms wrapped around him as he was snacking on popcorn. Izuku responded.'' Of course, they will They are Pro heroes trained by UA, You need at least double that to try and beat even one of them.''

Bakugo dodged a left swing of a dog's arm, He placed his palm on the man's elbow and exploded it. He then punched the man in the gut and hit his palm into the man's face and slammed him into the ground with an explosion knocking him out while right away doing a backward leg sweep knocking down the villain that tried sneaking up behind him.

'' That is a very skilled movement, Far more well trained than now,'' Aizawa said, The movements Adult Bakugo had while still, aggressive were far less aggressive than the fighting style was now, Not jumping in headfirst firing explosions, But now he was using explosions just as extra damage.

Kirishima was slowly pushed into a corner as 4 villains were right in front of him attacking him while one was a little away using ranged attacks. Kirishima however didnt takes damage as he had his quirk activated while also covering up. He was waiting until he reached the wall which he quickly did. He used the wall to springboard off the wall and tackled all 4 of the villains down to the ground. Then with four quick strikes downward. He punched the four of them right on the nose breaking the nose and knocking them out. But the fifth one shot out a large attack pushing Kirishima off.

'' Well done Kirishima, Altho don't get hit on purpose, If they have a quirk like Shigaraki.'' Shimura, Aizawa, Its Shimura.'' Nemuri corrected Aizawa who gave a nod.'' Yes my apology, If they have a quirk like Shimura you could die in a single attack.'' I understand Sensei, I will keep that in mind.''  Kirishima told Aizawa understanding that dodging might be a safer bet if he didn't have to protect anyone

Ochaco was using her skill in Uravity Martial arts, which was her version which was a modified version of Gunhead martial arts, aswell as some more martial arts like Aizawa's own martial arts and many other heroes and it added onto her skill with her quirk and its weightlessness. She used a wristlock, along with her quirk, and threw the first villain's weightless body into the wall, as she bend over forward dodging a hook of a villain that tried sneaking up on her.