Evil AFO Izuku

'' I believe, Hawks cheating with that fucking spicy challenge he kept asking me to do.'' Rumi growled at Hawks who just laughed.'' Nah, you just suck at spicy, Not my problem or fault'' Hawks spoke with cockyness. Rumi just gave him the middle finger with Truth giving everyone spicy chicken nuggets.'' Each one has the same level of spiciness, So if anyone wants to try go ahead, '' Every student just did it without a second thought behind it. others like Eri and Kota that got a barely spicy one also ate it,

Rumi looked right at Hawks as both ate it. and both quickly felt the spice covering their entire taste buds, it felt like molten Lava but both didnt want to let the other win, so as tears and sweat started to form, both heads turning bright red, neither gave up, There were only three people that we're enjoying them, Bakugo, Mitsuki and Izuku, the spice wasn't that bad for them as they liked it. '' WHAT THE HELL, IS THIS DEVIL SAUCE.'' hohoot'' Kaminari screamed with his mouth wide open.

Truth with a snap removed the spiciness and shook his head.'' Weaklings.'' Rumi was about to kick him when he told them he had a world.'' Okay, this one is dark, like very dark, It's the evil version of Izuku with AFO, remember the one before, where he was just doing what he liked, yeah this is the dark version where he turns into a supervillain, So prepare yourselves.'' Which was what they went ahead and did, Rather terrified after Truth's warning. But as he snapped his fingers the show started.

 Izuku sat down in his classroom, His shoulder lowered and his head down, He was trying to make himself as small as possible, but just last week he got his quirk, It was a copy of his father's quirk, and while Izuku knew that a quirk was nothing but a tool, Much like a gun or a knife, The others, however, didnt share that idea, They saw quirks as either good or evil, But then Izuku wasnt like your average child, But as he came into class last week excited to show his quirk off. He instantly was looked at and left alone.

'' I already don't like this world, Just look how he sits, He looks scared,'' Chitose said as she looked at Izuku, The same age range she used to babysit, It got her pissed off each and every time she saw stuff like that,'' Oh I agree, This won't be a real walk in the park so to say.

The teachers stayed clear of him, He didnt play with anyone, Everyone basically ran away from him, The tables were pushed to the side, and He was placed at the back in a corner, That wasnt just it, After the first months, heroes started showing up with police, He and his mother questioned for hours about their father. It quickly turned the world against them, Their house egged, thrown rocks at, Spraypainted the words villains, Electricity cut, lights broken, They were fully attacked, all because Izuku had the quirk of a villain. The quirk of the Villian.

'' We really need to kick some fucking sense into  people when we get back Or I will start to kick some people.'' Rumi growled with some agreement.'' I agree, Really want to kick their ass.'' Pixie-bob said with Truth just shaking his head just waiting for the next part to show up and seeing how they would react to that.

Izuku had nothing, No one in his life, that cared for him except his mother and father. Years went by with Izuku being called a villain, a monster, Scum, The worse of the worse, Rocks thrown at him, his property stolen and or destroyed, No friends or anything, But then a change happened, A transfer student, His last year of middle school, He got a friend, a woman that finally believed quirks were what you made of them and nothing else. But even that didnt last forever, only 2 weeks after getting to the school, Izuku walked by what was supposed to be an empty classroom where he saw the thing that changed him.

'' Finally  fucking friend, God damn, Uhm But who the fuck is that,'' Konako asked. '' Yeah, I have never seen her before,'' Kiana added on with Truth staying silent which gave them an understanding, it was only when Izuku walked passed the supposed empty classroom that they all understood what the hell was going on.