Naruto Izuku. (Believe it)

Sorry not sorry for the title, Had to do it.

'' okay, I assume that we all have feelings for Izuku seeing that Truth teleported all of us here,'' Nemuri said just making sure they were all on the same road. The girls all gave their form of agreement, Going from a shy yes to a nod or even a loud declaration.

'' But that would also mean that we either have to share him or fight over him. Now while I am not a complete expert on Izuku, I am very certain he would avoid hurting most of us to date one of us. So much like the universe we just watched I suggest we all date him.'' Nemuri said.

'' How would that even work,'' Setsuna asked they all had the idea but they had to work it out before they could ask Izuku.'' I am not sure, I have heard of relationships with multiple partners before, It's rare but not unheard of.'' Momo responded with all of them thinking of a way they could make this work.

'' Well, we could just share it. It's gonna be rocky like who gets to cuddle with him at what time, Who gets to sit next to him or sleep next to him but I would just say have to think of each other's feelings.'' Toga said with all of thinking along,'' How do you mean that Ribbit'' Well you are in the same class and dorm as him so you see him all the time, You can kiss him each day aswell as hug him, But then someone like Shino doesn't see him very often so to be fair to her when she comes to visit she would have to right to sit next to him and stuffs you know.'' Toga responded with the girls agreeing that it would be a great idea.

'' But are we sure he wants this,'' Rei said, She wanted to give it a try. Izuku was a loving and kind man which was something she wanted and needed from a man, But because of fear and her age she didn't know if Izuku would even want this.'' I think so. He has shown interest in all of us, I mean look at the dates. He went on one with all of us.'' Yu said.

'' But how about his first. Like his kiss and stuff.'' Ochaco said gaining a blush as she started thinking about all the other first, Like his first time having sex, Or his first baby.'' Well, I am not sure, I guess it might be important for some people but he can't have him first 29 times and dont think there are 29 first to be had. He could take some of our first, even for the ones that already had sex I am pretty sure there are things still left to do.'' Nemuri said.

_______________

Izuku ran a little away to scream. His brain was a god damn mess.  One part of his brain was super excited and happy. He was going to have 29 girlfriends if his brain was in charge. Which for a boy who only last week believed he would never even hold hands with a girl was a fucking massive step up.

But then was the old part of his brain. The one that held the steering wheel for 14 years of his life. The part that told him this was just a sick prank and the moment he let all his shields down they would nuke his heart and leave him.

But then was the logical part that was screaming at him. HOW THE FUCK WAS HE GOING TO DEAL WITH 29 WOMEN. HE COULD BARELY LOOK AT THEM IN A SEXY WAY. It was going to be the death of him But then again death by having too much sex or death my suffocation by 29 women didn't sound like a really bad way to go, Sure he didn't want to die like that but it could be worse.

But then Truth saw it was enough and teleported them together with him standing close to them.'' Now figure it out together, I will go back and you try and figure this shit out.'' Truth said as he teleported himself away.

 They had no idea how to begin this so they just stood there in silence before Rumi had enough of it and used all her badassness to power thru.'' We all like you and wouldn't mind dating you, So the ball is in your court green.'' Izuku wanted to scream yes but his mouth didn't want to open.