Izuku Thru Time.

'' Welcome back. Sorry for the long wait, But we are here finally.'' Truth said with a deep bow.'' Uhm Truth what are you doing and talking about?'' Nana asked confused about what the weirdo that was Truth was doing now.'' Oh, that was for the other viewers. Just ignore it and let's head over to the next segment. '' Truth said as he teleported himself to the front.'' Let's see what is up next in the world right'' Truth said giving everyone some time before presenting their world ideas something they were more than happy with.

'' So Truth what will this world be then?'' Momo asked politely with Truth clearing his throat.'' This Izuku has been alive since humanity evolved from apes. he has been around for a long time.  And yeah, won't spoil too much, Just keep watching.'' Truth said snapping his fingers teleporting himself away and starting the show.

'' Hello Sir, Thank you very much for accepting my request for a conversation.'' A slightly older Izuku said as he walked into Nezu's office wearing a very well-made and tailored suit. The lining had been nearly perfectly sown and fitted Izuku to a T.'' But of course, I was caught by surprise as I have never heard of you, But I am more than willing to converse with like-minded individuals that are of the same order that I am, Which includes such a high-ranking member such as yourself.'' Nezu spoke with respect as he moved to his chair.

'' Damn, Izuku is looking fly as fuck.'' Mitsuki said happy that her nephew was looking as good as he was doing in that fitted suit. It was night and day if you compared him wearing those shirts he always wore.'' Yeah. I love Izu in a nice case.'' Pixie-bob said with a playful rawr.

He sat down and placed his hands on the table.'' What can I, as principal of UA and Hero Mr. Principle, do for you, mister?'' My name is Izuku Midoriya. At least at the moment, it is.'' This caught Nezu by surprise as his face showed, Izuku chuckled.'' It's nothing with the law, I assure you, It's why I chose to speak with you.'' I do not understand what it is that you mean. Could you possibly explain?'' Nezu asked, it was something rare of the Chimaera.

Thanks to his quirk, Nezu's intellect was unmatched by normal people, And even in a subject that Nezu was not used to, Being as confused as he was, was just unheard of.'' But. I shall assure you that was I am saying is nothing but the truth. I Izuku Midoriya. Am millions of years old. Around 8 to 6 million years old to be more precise.'' Nezu was taken aback by this statement, He looked around believing it to be a prank of sorts.'' How is that possible? Quirks that halt aging are a thing, But even then, you should be no older than 260 years.''

'' Wait has it really only been like 250 years since Quirks started, Damn, I really thought it was like hundreds of millions of years.'' Nope, We can even do some calculations if we take OFA. It has a total of 7 members that died around the age of 30. Then we have the oldest, All Might who has made it to 50. If you count all of that up you reach around 260 years old. Give or take a year for the first quirk.'' Truth explained

Izuku nodded. His hand went into his breast pocket as he pulled out a piece of cloth that hid something. He placed it on the table. '' Yes, Because my ability does not come from a quirk. I am not even certain how it's possible. All I know is that I am unable to die. Nothing that is done to me is permanent, and over the years, My body evolves along with the times.'' As Izuku spoke, Nezu went toward the cloth and opened it. His jaw nearly landed on the table in shock.

In front of him laid a pure gold coin. One Nezu knew off. During his time off, Nezu often visited a plethora of museums. One of his favorites was the ancient Egyptian exhibits. And Izuku had just placed down a coin of that area,'' H-How did you get this.'' I own it. Just like I own much more than that. As I said, I have been thru the times and kept more than my fair share of memorabilia. This is just one of the many items. I hoped it would be enough to make you at least believe the possibility that it's the truth.''