WereWolf Izuku ( Chapter 85)

15 more chapters till we reach chapter 100, Woow, let's go, Also merry Christmas, I got really energized to write thanks to the super kind words of Shadowbuddy1. I really got a boost of writing power that I just went for it. Hope you liked it, Also hope you all enjoy yourself. :)

'' That motherfucker, Calling us weirdos. That no-faced motherfucker, I will show him weird.'' Rumi growled Only to stop as Izuku scratched behind her ear making her let out a soft moan before leaning into him.'' Let it go Rumi, He most likely does it just to get a reaction out of you.'' I would kick his head in if your hand's arent so gud.'' She said as her foot moved on its self as Izuku scratched her spot.

'' C-can you scratch me aswell,'' Momo asked as she saw Rumi's reaction. Izuku just moved his other hand toward the same location and started scratching her head. Which got the same exact reaction out of Momo as it did Rumi. With each girl wanting the same thing, Each girl went to switch, All of them wanting to get a scratch themself. 

While Izuku was entertaining the girls the guys were talking between themselves about different worlds to watch.'' Oh what about one Where Midoriya is like Aizawa's son, I mean Aizawa already kind of acts like a dad right, That would be fun to watch.'' You mean like a quirk that removed other quirks of sorts,'' Yeah Kiri, That would give sick fights right. Midoriya just using like Karate shit to fight people.'' Kaminari said with a laugh as he did a karate chop.

'' Found one dudes and dudettes.'' Truth said as he spun still sitting in his chair.'' So what is that about.'' Well, It gets explained in the world, Just know the girl will love it, And For the guys, there will be some cool action and some funny moments.'' Truth said with everyone nodding their heads.'' Let's start the show.'' Melissa cheered feeling energized by the top-tier head ear scratch Izuku just gave her. Truth nodded and snapped his fingers starting the show.

 We see a blanket on the bed with a bump and a larger bulge. The room itself was filled with Hero stuff. aswell as a dozen toys over the floor. The bulge rose up Before it started swaying from left to right, Right then a ball rose up still under the blanket. You could hear a couple of sniffs. Before a young, still tired voice spoke.'' Mom is making bacon again.'' Before it was repeated again only louder and far more excited than before.'' MOM IS MAKING BACON.'' This time a small puff of green shot out from under the blanket and started running at high speeds on all fours down the stairs and toward the dinner table. Where we could perfectly see who it was. It was Izuku Midoriya but Izuku looked different. Something his mother Noticed aswell.'' IZUKU BABY, YOU HAVE DOG EARS AND A TAIL.'' She screamed in shock as she had not expected her son to wake up early on his birthday blowing her surprise.

'' Oh me like that bulge.'' Nemuri said licking her lips, Before she looked confused when it went left to right,'' Never mind.'' She said when she heard the young voice. '' OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT IS SOO CUTE.'' All the girls screamed, Not even all the girls of Izuku's relationship, But all the women screamed it as they did not expect Child Izuku with cute fluffy dog ears. Truth paused the show on Izuku to have the girls fan out a little. When they finally calmed down Truth started it up again

Izuku tilted his head sideways, Looking at his mother in confusion as he slowly heard a small tapping sound from the back of his chair. Only to look back and see a large green Tail swaying from left to right, Catching him by surprise. Izuku then ran toward the mirror on two legs, When he saw his two ears at the top of his head.'' MOM, IS THIS MY QUIRK?''Inko has assumed as much.'' I think so, sweety. L-lets eat alright.'' Okay*sniff* MOM. AUNTYISATTHEDOOR.'' Izuku screamed before sprinting at the door. Inko couldn't even ask what he meant, Izuku pulled the door open and look at his Aunty, Who was coming by to help set off for the party and to do some last-minute shopping. To say she was surprised at her adorable nephew, Now looking a billion-time cutter with dog ears and a dog tail wagging quickly. Mitsuki screamed before crushing Izuku in a hug in her breast.'' IZUKU YOUR SO CUTE.'' She yelled as Izuku just gave a soft giggle.