Strawhat 2

'' What will we be watching next Truth,'' Melissa asked as stood up to stretch her back a little causing her back to crack and her to grunt in pleasure as it travel thru her entire body.'' I am not really sure yet, Why got something better to do.''Truth joked.

'' Got any request or something?'' Truth asked '' I mean I liked the part two's maybe something like that, Like that Izuku that is unkillable had something cool happen right.'' That is right, but if you want part two's I have felt like this would be nice. It's part two of the straw hats, So massive Izuku you know.''

''Oh, the one where his dad was that dude with the weird mustache right.'' Jup that one, So let's start it.'' With a snap, the screen started but Truth snapped his fingers again.'' What is wrong.'' It's a wrong part.'' What?'' It's like part three or four, But no matter what I try part two doesn't want to come out at all.'' So what do we do now.'' Mina asked unsurely.

'' You do nothing, I will have to make a call.'' Truth made a phone out of his hand using his thumb and pinky and put it on his head making everyone believe he was joking.''Hey, I am having trouble getting straw hats part two out,'' He then waited for a little.'' Yes, where they go to fish-men island, No I didn't to it incorrectly, What even are you talking about, No I didn't, Yes, Jup, Correct, OH THEN WHAT USE ARE YOU.'' Truth hung up with a huff.

''Truth what the fuck was that.'' Oh yeah, I went to ask the Multiverse support Panell or MSP and told them I was having trouble with getting out the correct part, And they went and put the blame on me like I was doing something wrong, But there is static with that part, so if we would want to watch that we would have to come back later,'' 

Everyone was kind of shocked, It really felt like for the gods this was nothing more than cable or something.'' But are you not like a god.'' Yes I am a god to you, but here being a god is like a norm, So I am plain Like you don't know how to fix your TV right, Same here.'' Truth said to Mina who nodded while weird out completely.

'' So what is going on then, If we are skipping a whole area I would like some info,'' Mitsuki asked with everyone agreeing, If they were watching something they would prefer to have most if not all the info needed to understand what they are watching.

'' Sure, So due to some stuff some of the crew parted ways after reaching an island, They would meet up again but before they could they met one of the Big Mom crewmates, They used the threat to get Sanji their pervy blond hair cook to come with them to get married, Luffy the captain was not having any of it and went into Bigmom's territory with Izuku and some of the others to get him back while the others went ahead with their original plan. and we are picking up in the middle of that.'' Truth said with everyone nodding.'' But who is big mom.'' She is one of the four strongest pirate crews like Whitebeard, Izuku's father in this universe.''

 We see Izuku chained up on a chair surrounded by pirates all with food-related things, Izuku knew he was surrounded by big mom pirates, Which was right what he wanted, Big Mom was a Yonko, A Yonko was the ruler of the sea, much like his late father Edward Newgate, Whitebeard. Now normal people would never want to be in his position because the Big Mom Pirates were dangerous.

'' Thankfully Izuku isn't normal, I mean look at him he looks even bigger than before.'' Yeah now that he is back with his crew he is getting even stronger than before, Plus with what Sanji learned he has been putting on mass even more than before now.'' God damn didn't think he was getting bigger but then again if I remember correctly he isn't bigger than his father.'' Inko said

 But for Izuku this was perfect, as Big Mom had one of his crewmates, Sanji. And Izuku was getting him back, of course, wasnt alone at the island, His Captain aswell as some of his other crewmates were on the island aswell but they were hiding as the plan told them to.