Arch Angel Izuku.

Truth went back to look between the words to find a world that was enjoyable for him to look at. If the rest enjoyed it then that would just be a cool bonus point. But as he was doing that the rest of the watchers had to wait. Which was mainly focused on looking at Shigaraki and how he was doing and if he was still the same. The only ones that were not terrified to sit right next to him were the villains that had dealt with him and Nana.

'' Tenko how are you doing?'' Nana asked softly worried about what his mind was looking like after these two so-called gods went around it and started messing with it.'' Fine I think. It's all a bit confusing. As long as I could remember My entire life was like playing a third-person game with way too many restrictions and forced actions. I remember doing stuff like going to the USJ.'' This got some of the students to swallow their breath as they still had some bad memories. Such as seeing Izuku nearly die. Tsuyu nearly being dusted. Aizawa standing on death's door.

'' Just this one voice went thru my head. Kill Kill Kill Kill. That's all I could remember hearing. The next thing I remember is laying in bed, Bullet holes slowly healing.'' Yeah Sorry about partner, But you were getting close to a student.'' Snipe said remembering the moment pretty well as he fired 4 shots thru Shigaraki.'' It's all these moments and I can't even remember why I did all these things. One moment I am just wanting to stay in my room gaming. Next, the doctor shows up telling me to get some subordinates. I tell him, no, And boom, I am next to Giran Listening to the wrap sheets of criminals.''

AFO stood up and walked over to Shigaraki. He crouched down in front of him.'' I deeply apologize that he forced you to do those things. While when we first met, My heart was still blackened by the darkness of my past, I did not wish to force those actions on you. If I had known the doctor had forced all these actions on you, I would have ended him that day. I now just hope. The rest of your life, won't be overshadowed by the evil you were forced into doing.''

AFO deeply apologize as he placed his hand on Shigaraki's leg. He understood that this was mainly his fault. He brought Shigaraki in. It wasn't fair to him. But that was in the past and they could now just look toward the future.'' Who knows maybe in one of these worlds your first plan works out.'' Truth said as he got the list down to two options. But what he said grabbed the attention of many people.'' Truth what do you mean with his first plan?'' Nana asked almost before Truth had finished his sentence.

'' Oh Right, Well AFO here. Got Tenko here was found at the age of 5 when Izuku was born. So his first idea was for Izuku to get an older brother. Tenko would have grown up adopted by AFO with Inko as his mother and Izuku as his younger brother. But that idea was scrapped by the fact Tenko has mentally ruined thanks to his Quirk awakening. AFO had no experience dealing with that so the doctor Dickwad offered and his plan started. But let's forget that sadness and just watch this world It should be a fun one.''

Truth said this as he looked at Ibara.'' So can we get some information?'' Truth nodded.'' I will keep it brief as I want to enjoy some of yall's reactions. Just know Izuku is way older. He is at UA with both Endeavor and All Might's class instead of the class now. So now let's watch I would say.'' Truth said as he snapped his fingers and the area in front of them started to play again. Endeavor had a silent prayer that perhaps this version of himself was not yet corrupted by the chase of power and he could see how the good endeavor could have been created.

 '' Enji I said let my arm go. I already told you no.'' Rei said meekly as Endeavor held her arm and pulled her with him.'' It's not about you or me, It's about the Future. Our children would be All Powerful. Not even that jolly idiot Toshi or that all too holy idiot would be able to reach them.'' He talked sternly and he had a clear agenda'' How about you take your arms off her Enji? Before action will be taken.'' A voice said. The tone was holy as a shadow was cast by the sun.