Avatar Izuku part 3

'' Not the nicest thing I have been called, But certainly not the worse. Well seeing some of you saw that as a little depressing, How about we watch part 3 of something more enjoyable, Something more laugh-worthy.'' Truth asked leaning back in his chair.'' WOOOOOO, YES PLEASE'' Mina cheered. She wasn't alone as many others also seemed to want that.'' Please tell me it's that one with the weird monsters that only say their own names.'' No f that one, Show the ones where Midoriya is cold as hell.'' Hawks said thinking his own suggestion would be more enjoyable to watch.

'' You are both wrong. First off Pokemon world has already 3 parts so that would be part 4, And I said part 3.'' Truth said counting on his fingers.'' Then Snow Powers Izuku also has 4 which is one more than I said, And while Ice does not have 3 parts, I already have something else in mind. It's the world where Izuku has the powers of water, fire, earth, and wind. OP I know but sooo funny.'' Kota seemingly remember this one as he got very excited.'' the scooter of wind right, that was super cool and fun.'' 

'' Yeah that one, So everyone agrees it's that one?'' Truth asked quickly seeing no outright disagreements He snapped his fingers which started the show right off the bat.

 Izuku walked off, Almost instantly, He was met with All Might and Nezu. Both had alot of questions for Izuku surrounding his most recent discovery.'' Young Midoriya, A minute of your time please?'' All Might asked with Izuku nodding. Tho he knew that answering most of their question would most likely not happen, As Izuku was just as lost as they were. But the three of them walked silently thru the empty halls as they heard Present Mic's voice, slightly muffled as he announced the next fight Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero. Which meant the winner would face Izuku in the next round.

'' Oh yeah, cause like Nana took control and like nearly killed Shinso right.'' Nemuri said not sure if she was remembering correctly.'' Jup, Shinso here tried brainwashing Izuku and Nana took control, large kick, boom everyone right out the ring.'' Truth explained with silly hand motions

They walked into one of the many empty rooms. Locking the door behind them.'' So Young Midoriya, Can you please explain what just occurred to us?'' Nezu asked wanting to hear Izukus understanding of everything.'' Uhm, Well I think when Shinso used his quirk, which I assume is mind control of some sort, I lost control of my entire body. And I was in this weird place. It was like sitting in the backseat of a car. But Then these 7 people, Ghost I am not sure.''

'' Oh yeah, They are kind of like ghosts, That's pretty creepy if you ask me.'' Toru said not liking the idea of her boyfriend having like 6 to 7 ghosts inside of his body that could take control like that.'' At least it was me, And not that hot-headed idiot Banjo.'' Nana said remembering who she got the quirk from

'' Oh okay, So you met a ghost?'' Well, This woman walked up to me, She said something and touched my head, And took over. Like She just jumped in the driver's seat.'' Well, isn't that interesting? Well, we must try and figure out more of what this means, However, Do try and use it as little as possible. I do not believe many people could have survived that kick straight on.'' Nezu said with Izuku nodding not planning on it.'' Can I go, sir, I would like to see the matches?'' Of course, Have fun and good luck young Midoriya.'' Nezu said as All Might opened the door again.

Izuku rushed forward, His ability to wind bending also improved his full sprinting speed. It didnt take too long for him to reach the seating area of the Hero students. But he expected to see some students enjoying a fight, Not half the class shivering as in front of them was a mounting of thick ice. That Sero was caught in.'' Oh, that's not good.'' IZUKUUUUUU, WARM ME UP PLEASE.'' Mina whined as she jumped toward Izuku and hugged him like a Koala. Izuku took a deep breath before blowing out a steaming breath, The entire group of students was able to relax as their bibbering stopped