Spider Deku.

''uhm,'' Deku didn't know how to answer the question from Uraraka. He didn't want to flat out lie to one of his crushes. But then truth spoke. ''It's the quirk that all Might uses. Remember these are different universes they are different in some aspects and similar in others.'' That answer seemed to make their content. There was still no connection between Izuku and all might with the quirks. The only real reason Uraraka asked Izuku was because of his knowledge in the subjects of quirks.

AFO thought about informing everyone about the quirk but that would have to wait until a more suitable moment. He wished to simply watch more until he would cause unrest.

''Let's watch the next one,'' with a snap of the fingers, the show started. 

BOOM

a large explosion took place. Izuku who was helping an old lady crossing the street turned his head toward the area.'' Sorry mam But I have to go.'' Izuku told the old lady who gave a wave to the green-haired boy as he ran off.

''Helping the elderly, How upstanding of our classmate,'' Ida said as she chopped the air with his hands. '' Remember kids that a hero's job is to help not fight. Sometimes helping someone cross the street or grabbed a cat from a tree is going to be what is needed from you. You are heroes, not gladiators. The job is not all about fighting.'' Aizawa spoke with most of them agreeing even Mirko, Exept Endeavor of course. Bakugo simply sucked his teeth. He knew being a hero was not about fighting but he wasn't gonna get a cat from a fucking tree, Let shitty d lister extra's do that.

They saw Izuku run at a fast past and he didn't look winded at all. He ran forward jumping over people or cars. It was around him running for 2 minutes before he reached the site of the explosions. and Izuku didn't even sweat from the running. 

He tried walking forward to see what was happening. what he saw shocked him. It was a large smile villain in the middle of the street. He had a hostage. Inside the slime was a blond-haired person and on closer inspection, it was Bakugo only with all the slime it was hard to see.

Around the slime was a multitude of different heroes, Death arms, Kamui woods, MT, Lady, and Backdraft. '' His weird slime body doesn't allow me to attack him. One of you has to.'' Death arm said with the other heroes responding. '' Fire and wood dont mix well.'' I have my hands full stopping the fires and containing the civilians.'' I can't get in it's a one-way street.'' 

We also see a very sick-looking figure leaning on a lamp post. It was All Might in his weakened form. One that everyone now was all too familiar with. He was thinking to himself. '' a hero will arrive soon enough, One that can save the hostage. Why did I have to go over my limit!'' 

Izuku saw his friend fighting for his life and nobody moved. Izuku without thinking ran forward.'' STOP THE KID.'' He is going to get himself killed.''Stop him before he takes another hostage.''

As Izuku was running toward a villain his brain began to process what he just did and what he had to do. Everyone was able to hear his thoughts. Within the span of a few seconds, Izuku calculated the size of the villain where Bakugo was in precision to the villain and the best possible way to pull him out.

Back at the viewing theater, everyone was in shock at the speed of Izuku's thoughts. The only ones that were shocked were Nezu, Inko, and Izuku. Nezu's own thoughts went a little faster than that, Inko knew her son was smart and had heard him mumble at those speeds before. Izuku well it was his thoughts.

The slime villain saw this boy ran for him.'' I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE KID BUT THIS IS HOW YOU DIE!'' Multiple tendrils were sent out to pierce Izuku's body. Izuku dodged the tendrils with an extreme amount of grace. Everyone who watched assumed the green-haired kid would have died right there. Mt, Lady in her enlarged form tried grabbing Izuku but the angle of the turn the street had made it impossible for her to reach.