Joker Izuku

For the people that just got done gaming, it was rather awkward. First, you had the woman who had an obvious crush on Izuku being red in the face and different levels of embarrassment. The different women had a different level of awkwardness. You had women like Nemuri and Mina who were kept staring at Izuku, Then were the women that could not look at Izuku. It was as if they would get turned (On) To stone if they looked at him.

Then you had the others who all had a smirk on their face, Some were laughing or giggling at them. They looked at them as if they knew exactly why they reacted like that. Then you had Izuku who looked as if he was made out of stone. His eyes were just looking at the screen.

The screen started showing color and Truth knew what it would turn out, And it would not be something fun.'' Okay before we really start this is gonna be rough.'' What do you mean, Am I going to get super injured again or what.'' Izuku asked worried for his children. He was able to deal with seeing himself in pain, But he really didn't want to make his children or his mother sit thru something like that. 

'' hahaha, No. It's so much worse.'' Truth said first with a fake laugh.'' In this world, you're like a supervillain.'' Uhm... What?!'' The teachers who read the notebook said rather worried about that world now.'' Yes, dont be fully worried. Izuku here doesn't want the entire world dead. He just wants to fuck with All Might. He just goes crazy a lot.'' Why?'' All Might asked rather unsure.

'' Yeah, why does he want to kill All Might?'' Sato asked '' Yeah, Izuku is like the biggest All Might fan.'' Toru said making everyone who wasn't with them during the dates just look at the fact she called him Izuku instead of Midoriya, Or Midori.'' Well, it started with when All Might deflate on top of the building. Izuku was already alone as Inko died, So this broke him. He now gave up but he found out about OFA and became inraged about your guiltlessness, So he decided to make you out yourself.''

'' Puddin wake up.'' A voice that sounded all too familiar to them spoke up. It showed the green-haired woman we all know as Miss joke or Emi, But she looked different than what people are use of her. Her hair was in pigtails

So Miss Joke is a villain aswell,?'' Sato asked with Truth nodding.'' She is, I could go into the whole situation but that would just be so much more story, We could go into that some other time, Maybe when we watch the second part, Or if we ever watch the second part.'' Truth told them

'' Truth told them

( No bat )

'' Puddin you have to wake up, It's a big day today.'' She said as she brought breakfast to a figure in the bed. Hair green and messy.'' Pumpkin Pie, Just let me sleep, I was out the entire night sending a message to that blond balloon.'' He said back as he got up again.

'' Blond Balloon?'' Mirio asked with Izuku speaking up.'' When All Might first explain his situation to me he said he kept sucking air like those guys at the pool, The first image I had was that of a balloon.'' This made most of them laugh even Toshinori