AFO Deku.

''Uhm Papa?'' Eri asked her father who looked at her showing her that she could continue.'' Are they gonna be my new Mama's'' This made all the girls blush red as they were not expecting that.

''Uhm I dont.'' Izuku tried saying with a large blush but then the girls spoke.'' YES!.'' Shocking Izuku at the rather fast response but seeing the happy face made him calm. Mina and Toru whispered a little bit with the rest of the girls and then they all gave a big nod. Ochaco, Tsuyu, and Mina jumped Izuku. Ochaco touched Izuku making him float, Tsuyu used her tongue and wrapped around his waist pulling him toward the group of girls. Mina got hold of both Eri and Kota and pulled them with her. as they all got back to the girl pile.

Izuku now red to the next level but as he was getting touched by girls all around but he was brought out of it by Truth who spoke again.'' Let's get on with the next Universe.'' Then he snapped his fingers and the screen turned to black. Truth then spoke again.'' I thought we would have a little more time before one of these would arrive, I will have to invite some extra people. I will say this now. Try and attack anyone, I will remove your quirk. This goes for all, Students and Heroes alike.'' After everyone nodded He snapped his finger and a new group of people came.

''ALL FOR ONE.'' All Might said without his quirk of course. Truth didn't give anyone a moment to attack. The new rivals were pinned in place by the black arms same for the more problematic heroes. '' Stop before you irritate me. I will have you on a chair without arms legs and a mouth.

 They looked at the new arrivals. First was AFO, The leader of the League of Villians that has been imprisoned after the Kamino ward Incident. Next to that was Stain, The villain that attacked and crippled Ida's older brother and was later defeated by the combined efforts of Izuku, Ida, and Todoroki. The third was Himiko Toga, One of the members of the League of Villians, Also responsible for attacking the training camp and working with Shie Hassaikai, Then was Dabi, Another member of the League of Villians, Also responsible for the attack at the training camp.

Next was Yuyu Haya, The best friend of Nejire Hado, Close to the big three. Then it was Melissa Shield, Daughter of David shield and sees All Might as her Uncle. Last was David Shield, Father of Melissa shield and former sidekick to All Might himself.

'' I brought you here to watch Izuku Midoriya, I will bring the information about the Universes we have watched so far, as well as the information about what it is. It will be a memory just as if you watched it yourself.'' Truth spoke and it happened as he told them. ''Let's also do this.'' Truth snapped and Dabi was fine. No burns no cuts no dyes.'' Toya?'' Rei said with tears in her eyes. The rest of the Todoroki's except Endeavor looked at their lost brother with tears, happy that he wasn't dead as they thought. Endeavor was shocked and disgusted. '' How dare MY son to become a villain. I should have been stricter and perhaps this would not have happened. ''

Now, let's start watching. As the new people took place. Toya was forced to sit next to his family. He stayed far away from his father as possible but did hug his mother. Toga tried sitting on Izuku's lap but he was blocked by his army of females, So she was forced to sit on the outskirts. Still being somewhat close. Stain looked them all over but as his eyes went over Izuku and All Might he grew a smile. He went to sit down away from the rest. David went to sit right next to the empty seat after exchanging a short greeting with All Might himself and Inko who sat next to All Might.

'' Ah, Toshi I see you are good.'' David hugged his friend. '' Yes, I am doing better again. I am taking care of myself a little more these days.'' Oh, you must be Toshi's girlfriend. Nice to meet you.'' This caused All Might to cough up a little blood. Inko herself blush and quickly dismissed the concept. All Might was happy that Izuku didn't hear that but did not notice a Red and white-haired boy overhear it.