Overlord Izuku

'' So what do we wanna watch, I love hearing all of you but if we cant find a universe to agree on this could go on for hours.'' Truth said seeing that they were split down the middle. Half wanted to see Izuku as a wild man. Rumi came up with the idea and the thought of a very muscled man in the woods sounded rather cool and hot to half of the people there.

Then was the idea that from Kaminari of a badass Izuku that cared very little but had swords and was able to cut down his enemies in the blink of an eye.  The thought of a sword-carrying badass that tore thru anyone was also very cool and appealing for the other half. But nobody was able to agree to one show.

'' How about we just let Truth decide at random again, This way we dont argue and or kill each other,'' Izuku said as he looked over at Yu and Nemuri who now sat neatly in their chair but only seconds ago both stood glaring at each other in the face while pressing their boobs together.

'' Wonderfull idea Izuku, This way we can just enjoy the sight of my baby boy being cool without all the yelling,'' Inko said with a big smile on her face. this alone was able to bring peace into the room. That was until Monoma woke up again. '' W-what happened.'' He said very groggily as he rubbed his chin where Izuku connected.

Altho it hurt nothing was broken by the power of Truth.'' Oh, you got your ass handed to you like big time.'' What who jumped in and helped that trash.'' Could you please not speak about my son like that.'' Inko said with a fake smile and a devilish aura behind her. Now Monoma wanted to talk back and insult Inko but seeing the murderous aura from All Might in his buff form, AFO fully powered up with random quirks. Bakugo with explosions popping from his hands, Mitsuki cracking her knuckles. Every single woman that had feelings for Izuku giving a death glare to Monoma, many others with their own glare at Monoma, Truth with the pure wrath of the gods behind him. Kota and Eri both looking very mad at him, and the worse of them all. Izuku looking him right in the eyes with all of them having a scary aura behind him all focussed on one blond 1B loud mouth. This was nearly enough for Monoma to pee himself, He would have peed himself but when Izuku knocked him out he had already peed himself.

It was silent for a little while seeing Monoma just nodded far too scared to speak believing his voice would betray him.'' Now let's get to watching right.'' Yeah,'' Let's go!.'' THIS IS GOING TO BE MANLY.'' Some called out to bring the exciting vibe back into the watching area instead of the killer aura. As Truth snapped his fingers the screen started playing.

We see an older-looking Izuku sitting in front of a desk. He was working on paperwork. Izuku had a very nice-looking suit. It was clear that Izuku was in great shape by the looks of his white shirt. His forearms were very muscular as he filled the paperwork. His hands were filled with rings on each finger.

'' Looking good Izuku,'' Mitsuki said with Kirishima adding on.'' MANLY AS HECK.'' I mean not that big of a fan of all the bling, But overall I do like the look.'' Rumi said honestly. She wasn't a fan of people that liked flashy and irritating about that whole shit.

A knock on the door brought his face out of the paperwork.'' Enter'' Izuku said his voice far deeper than his younger version. In came a very good-looking woman.'' Ah, Albedo what is it.'' He said. Albedo was  An impeccable beauty, Albedo is a woman with lustrous jet-black hair and the face of a goddess. She has golden irises and vertically split pupils; on her left and right temples are two thick horns protruding crookedly, and on her waist are a pair of black angel wings. Albedo wears a pure white dress with silky gloves covering her slender hands and a golden spiderweb necklace that covers her shoulders and chest.

'' Oh wow, she is a beauty, Who is she?'' Pixie-bob said confused about who she was.'' Oh, she is Albedo.  She had known Izuku shortly after he moved from his childhood home. She fell madly in love with him and is now sort of his bodyguard and lover.'' Truth said with him already enjoying the faces of the girls when he said, lover.