Rubber Izuku

Truth tried to look for a different type of world for them to watch, But the voices were unsure and were split between multiple worlds, so Truth just shook it off and offered the decision to the watchers.'' Hey guys and girls, What do you want to watch.'' This started the group to argue about what would be the next world they wanted to watch.'' Let's start the fun and do something new, like Izuku that becomes more powerful the angrier he gets.'' Kaminari brought up some being okay with that.

'' No, we should watch some of the unfinished parts that we liked, like Ice or that cartoon power one.'' Melissa brought up.'' Oh yeah, that cartoon one was funny, Let's watch that one.'' Kyoka said with Kaminari shrugging.'' I don't know, While I like the silliness, I would like some dope fighting aswell. Like need, some action and that cartoon world don't give that vibe.'' While Kaminari was heard and some even shared the feeling. The group did come to an understanding and chose to ask for a cartoon. So Truth snapped his fingers but nothing happened.

'' Truth, what are you doing?'' Chill okay, Just.'' Truth snapped his fingers again, and this time the screen started showing something, But nothing happened.'' What the fuck.'' Truth started snapping his fingers quickly, but absolutely nothing happened.'' Wha.'' shut up I will explain.'' Truth silenced Hawks.'' Sooo, For some reason, the Cartoon is kind of stuck, Like something is holding it back from showing up, Might be a different god, or maybe something else not sure, But that means I can only really show the ones I got on hand. So I will put on this one, and spend the time, trying to fix the world reception point, Sorry about that, But then again after 130+ worlds, it's to be expected at least something goes wrong right.''

Truth said this as he showed a small box.'' Before you go what is that would be about?'' Nana asked being okay with it as long as she could just relax.'' Oh sure, So in this world, Izuku has a really interesting quirk, His quirk gives him rubber properties, so he can stretch his arms, inflate, and other stuff, But he also has OFA, which interacts uniquely and differently. The rest you guys will have to figure out yourselves.'' Truth said as he snapped his fingers, which started the show and teleported him away.'' Hmmm, He held something back, Perhaps to save people from spoilers.'' Nezu mussed to himself as the world started up

 Aizawa groaned as he heard the laughing and giggling from behind him. It was a pain to invite them because they kinda just did whatever they wanted. But that was earned from their consistent results. But the reason Aizawa groaned was simply how tiresome it would be. 1A had done a lot, they had dealt with the USJ. The Sports Festival, Camp being attacked. The loss of All Might after he lost the ability to use his quirk after winning the fight against AFO. And then earning their provisional hero licenses.

''Oh, what could have Aizawa groaning.'' Th group thought about this for a second, Before they all came to the understanding.'' Midoriya.'' Of course, it's Izuku, What else could it be?'' Emi said with Nemuri laughing.'' Maybe he is all out of coffee haha.'' Aizawa glared.'' Dont even joke about that.''

'' Try and behave yourself.'' Aizawa told the group behind him who just laughed as Aizawa walked into the class.'' SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP.'' Aizawa yelled as he walked into class. The 20 students rushed toward their seats.'' Now you all did very well during the exam But in reality its but the first step of your journey. But today, you will see four individuals that have not only taken that first step But now are taking those final steps, Enter.'' Aizawa said as the four third-year students walked inside the classroom.

All the students looked unsure.'' These four are known as the top four students. Often divided into 2 groups, the three take specialties in certain areas and then one that perfected it all.'' The four smiled. Nejire had a massive smile on her face, as she stared the students down. Analyzing their entire being. Mirio had a massive smile on his face, with his arms crossed. Looked the students over, trying to judge their strengths. And Tamaki, starting at the floor, But still making it seem as if he was ragefully staring them down. The last was Izuku. He looked fit, but not as buff as Mirio. And the thing that caught the eye of the students, was a straw hat on his head, and a large piece of meat on a bone.