Pokemon Izuku part 2

'' Can't we just keep watching this? It's great fun, I love it'' Eri asked sweetly with Truth snapping his fingers so the world started up again.'' Haha, Mister all Mighty god unable to just say no to a sweet little kid.'' Oh, I can say no,  But Eri is just too cute, and I don't want to say no to her.'' Truth said honesty as Eri was too adorable to deny.'' Yeah!'' Eri cheered as Kota laughed. He got an idea if he didn't get his way, Perhaps he could ask Eri and help her get his way

 '' COME ON ARTHUR, WE STILL HAVE A MILE TO GO,'' Izuku called back to his Ralts that was jogging slightly behind him. Izuku had taken All Might's offer for his quirk. But before that could even happen, Izuku needed to get far, far stronger. His frail body would have exploded into a billion pieces if he had All Might's power right then and there. So he needed to train. '' Ralts, Ral, Ralts.'' I know your legs are tired, Mine are also tired, But we have to keep training, You wanna make it into UA dont you.''

''  I kinda forgot that whole thing, But like would that really happen, It's hard to believe,'' Kyoka asked, with Truth answering right away'' Oh no, normal people would just explode, Izuku would break everything, But thanks to his body originally being built for AFO+ it is slightly sturdier than your average joe.''

Ralts just gave a whine back to Izuku as it kept running. Next to them just floated Beldum.'' Bel, Beldum.'' RALTS.'' Beldum gave a teasing tone to Ralts who screamed back, '' Hercules, Stop that, even if you dont have to run because you float, you're not allowed to bully Arthur.'' Beldum.'' It sounded apologetic.'' Now let's keep moving.'' Izuku started jogging again with Ralts and Beldum following behind. It took them around 11 minutes, Izuku wasnt that well trained, But thanks to years of running away he had gotten quite fast. But as they arrived at the beach they had agreed to clean, They met All Might and Mr, Muscle.

'' HAHAHAHAHA, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAID, BUT IT WAS FOR SURE SOMETHING LIKE ITS NOT THAT BAD TO WALK.'' Nice 11 minutes, That is pretty nice especially for someone without a quirk, even more so for someone that is as thin.'' Yeah, most run 1 mile in about 15 minutes.'' Truth explained to them, Talking thru the shows about the fact he was fast because of bullying.

But they looked different, All Might had powered down, And Mr, Muscle just looked normal.'' Ah, Midoriya, It seems you didnt improve your time from before.'' Toshinori told him as he looked at his phone. Izuku messaged him that he was on his way like he always did, and Toshi just timed it.'' But no matter, let's start it like always, You work on moving garbage. And you two go work with the big guy, I got enough potions and revive stones last at least 50 training sessions.'' Toshinori loudly laughed.

 This got others to start asking questions.'' What are potions and revive stones? I mean revive stones kinda sound like they fight till death?'' Melissa asked with Truth shaking his head.'' It's fought by knockout like you had seen in fights before. Those potions are heals, They found a way that with how pokemon are born. You have different types. but those Revives stones, Just bring back a pokemon at 50% of their HP

And they started training their asses off. Izuku in nothing but work gloves and his normal clothing went into the large piles of garbage. The first thing he grabbed out of the pile was a large piece of metal Izuku was able to recognize as the top of the car. So he dropped it on the floor, Before then throwing on a couple of smaller pieces, such as a tired, the bottom half of a desk chair, and some more. He then proceeded to drag and push the top over the sand toward one of the three multiple trash containers All Might had set up for him.

'' That is smart thinking, It would Minimize the number of trips he would have to take back and forth while maximizing the amount of garbage he would be able to move, and because of the load location, He would either get low to drag, working his leg muscles or push working his arms at the same time. Very smart.'' Sir Nighteye spoke softly to himself as the larger group of students just yelled Plus Ultra together