Amazon Izuku (Chapter 150)

Watch and be amazed.'' Truth said loudly as he spread his arms wide. Only to snap his fingers and like that not one, But 4.999.999 Truths stood behind him. A total of 5 million Truths were now in front of the watchers.'' WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN DOUBLE YOURSELF.'' Mina yelled in shock.'' No, I split myself into 5 million different Truths and just increased the size of all of them.'' BUT WHY.'' Toru yelled aswell. She wasn't alone. She just like everyone has the same question. why did Truth make so many versions of himself?

'' Well, One of the voices in my head asked me to eat 5 million nacho chips. So instead of eating a handful at a time. Which would take ages, I just thought why not eat it in one go.'' each Truth snapped their finger which allowed the perfect Nacho to show up in front of them. Perfect amount of cheese and toppings.'' Well, here we go.'' Each took a bite. Slowly chewing on it. Before all of them loudly swallowed.'' Now for the most annoying part.'' Truth snapped his fingers again and every Truth except the Original one was gone.

But the real Truth now had an extended belly.'' They fused back with me. So now I got 5 million chips in me.'' Truth fell back on his chair. his stomach slowly going down. It took about 3 minutes before The truth from before was back.'' Now then the next world.'' Truth said not addressing what just happened and the watchers knew that it was better to just let it go and watch the world.'' Man, I ran out of Coffee again.'' Truth smirked. He noticed that every time Aizawa spoke, He would have something bigger to drink out off. Going from a coffee cup to a pot to an aquarium to a barrel and even a fucking bathtub.

'' Here. '' Truth gave Aizawa a simple horn. No bigger than his arm.'' I would prefer a bigger thing. Will require me less time to refill it.'' How about this? I will give you a swimming pool of magical strong coffee If you drink that in under 5 breaths.'' This shocked Aizawa a little but he agreed. Why not. so he threw it back and he drank and drank and drank. He removed the cups from his lips and he was out of breath. He knew he drank more coffee than fitted in that small cup. but as he looked. There was no change it was as if Truth had just given it.

so he went back and forth for 4 different breaths. each time the coffee didnt change but he was full.'' what the hell is with this cup.'' Truth smirked.'' I remembered an old Norse story, about how Thor went to the anti-gods and got a cup of mead. he drank and drank but it never emptied out. Because it was attacked by the ocean. I did the same. Only I didnt attack it to the ocean on earth. I used Titan. which is a water world, entirely covered in water. it then gets magically transformed into coffee as it reaches the cup.''

'' But enough of that, about the world. I don't think I need to go over anything as everything is explained in the world, However, I do want everyone to know it's like the 150th thing we have done. Closing in on 200. And while we won't spend all that time watching a single world like what we did for that 100th thing. I do feel something special would be needed, But think about it we have a little to go before then.'' Truth said as he snapped his fingers and started the show.

 We see the camera high in the sky. It shows an island in the middle of the ocean. No island for as long as the eye can see. The island itself was massive and as the camera went down onto the island. As the island started to get focused, It showed that the island was completely covered in women. No men were seen anywhere on the island. But the Camera kept moving forward. Until it reached a woman we knew. Inko walked with purpose thru the empty halls. She had something in her hands.

'' Truth where are the dudes?'' Setsuna's floating head asked Truth as her body was hugging Izuku.'' Idk they might have gone shopping. Or they got eaten?'' Truth joked not planning on telling its secrets just yet.

She opened the door with force. Her amazonian strength allows the door to just fly open. Nearly breaking off the hinges and cracking the wood.'' IZUKU'' She yelled toward the only male on Amazon. It had been like that for generations. Well before quirks. They had powers. Because they were descendants of the gods. And once. Once in many millennia. The gods would bestow their powers upon someone. They did so on the Current Queen. Nana Shimura who had explored the outside world. She explored the outside world and became known as the Hero Wonder Woman.