Witcher Izuku ( Chapter 90)

'' I would like one with more action.  Something cool that doesn't end in a fucking cliffhanger TRUTH.'' Mitsuki said with Truth laughing.'' I know, I know, But I need a way to get people to be excited for the next time.'' Truth said with people gave him a glare that he ignored as he kept looking for something to watch.

'' Hey, Uhm Momo, Can I ask you something about your quirk.'' Sure Izuu what is it?'' For your quirk to work, you need to know how it's made aswell as have enough fuel in the tank to make it, And it cant be made out of organic matter right.'' Momo nodded, She was unaware of what Izuku was going for but this answer did give him a smile.'' Is that all that is required?'' Momo again nodded.'' Yes, but why are you asking.'' Well If I am correct. It might be possible for you to create something that is yet to be created.''

This got people to look at Izuku funny.'' Midobro, did you hit your head or something. Create something that is yet to be created what does that even mean.'' Tetsutetsu asked with Izuku clarifying.'' In that world where I have bone knives, They used a metal found in space, Stronger than diamond if I am correct, You could if found out how it's made, Create that here.'' Izuku said With Mei, Melissa, David, power loader, and Nezu to look at Momo. Mei got close to Momo and threw her arm over his shoulder. Melissa did the same.'' HEY, BEST FRIEND.'' Both said clearly wanting her quirk.

'' Stop that, don't rush her. But it would be good quirk training if you worked together with Mei and Melissa, They could create materials within their minds that you could then create. Making Theory crafting possible.'' Oh my, That would open up possibilities unheard of for Humanity,'' Nezu said with an evil smirk on his face as he thought of the great fun he could have thought of monstrous creations with specially created materials.

'' Well, your evil plans will have to wait mister Because I found a world.'' Well, what is it faceless.'' Bakugo said with Truth laughing.'' Haven't heard that one before. But the world is this. Quirks exist but so do monsters, most monsters are resistant against most attacks this makes a monster hunter needed.'' Truth said with Nejire getting excited.'' Oh and Izuku is that monster hunter, Defeating beast and looking sexy while going so.'' Your not wrong.'' Truth said as he snapped his fingers starting the show.

  We see a young-looking Izuku sitting in a room filled with toys with his mother sitting nearby looking over him with a smile as Izuku is using one of the All Might dolls he had to fight against a dinosaur. He is in his own little world and is not aware of his mother being called by the doctor.'' Miss, We have the results, How about we discuss them in the other room, And leave little Izuku here to play for a little longer.'' Inko first wasnt sure, But after seeing Izuku so happy playing she agreed.'' Izuku I will be in the other room, Yell if you need anything.'' Inko said with Izuku not responding to her.'' Like I said Villiansaur, Your teeth are nothing against me, Now eat this. Smash.'' Izuku said in his young voice making Inko smile as she close the door. Before sitting down in front of the desk.

'' Oh my god, Kid Izuku is soooo cuttteeeeee.'' Toru squealed as most of the girls did loudly as they heard Izuku talk in a tried deeper voice acting like All Might. All Might himself had his phone out and was recording it as it might be one of the cutest things he ever saw.

The doctor sat down and quickly pushed a button on the bottom side of his desk while he began talking with Inko.'' Miss Midoriya. There is no easy way to say this so I will just say it. Your son is quirkless. Now we understand if you dont wish to take care of a quirkless, So there are options.'' Inko looked outraged.'' WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I WOULD NEVER ABANDON MY SON.'' This didnt go according to the doctor's plan but it was already in motion.

'' What for fucking plan,'' Rumi said wanting to kick this doctor to death already without knowing what for evil shit the doctor had in mind. She did know that if that piece of shit did anything, She would start playing soccer with his head.