Naruto Izuku part 2

'' I wonder if we are going to get anything out of this you know, Like a cool power boost or something.'' I got the best thing out of it so I am already content.'' Toru said with the girls agreeing.''  Yeah, yeah but for all the loners I would like something aswell like I would love a new move you know.'' Kaminari said.

'' Well I might be able to help with that when we get back, I have been taking some notes on everything. And who knows with AFO I might be able to do something.''  You should not do that too much, Most people cannot handle more quirks, Giving them one could turn their mind into chaos, Of course, there are some cases where it's different and they can gain multiple quirks but that again is rather rare.''

But what about Izuku himself, Is him taking quirks dangerous.'' Oh no, it's not, He unlike me, he has a near unlimited stomach for them, I do have a limit altho it's a rather high one, and even then we do not become mindless puppets, we more so get stuffed and sick.'' So that is a no against us getting a lot of quirks or even one right.'' Kirishima asked.

'' Fuck extra quirks, Just get stronger with your power.'' Bakugo said.'' That is easy for you to say.'' Toru said with a huff.'' Toru you are still a strong fighter if you learn a real fighting skill, It's hard to fight someone you cannot see, Even more so than  the person you can't see is a real fighter, Fighting someone focuses on reaction, You see someone line up for a right hook you counter for a right hook,'' Izuku said

'' But then I have to go naked for that is weird especially if I hate to grapple with someone.'' Yeah about that, Why did you request that, It's a weird request that I would assume most support companies would at least give some cover-up.

'' No, I said I didn't need anything and I was invisible.'' Crack.'' Excuse me.'' Izuku said as he broke the pencil he was holding, He aswell as many teachers were looking at her.'' What.'' Hagakure did you in your form ask for normal clothing, or did you ask for just gloves and boots.'' Nezu asked '' Clothing.'' She said unsure of this whole thing.'' Oh, Nezu please tell me, you will fix this because if I do it's going to be a mess.'' Oh, how would you do that.'' Nezu asked, He was going to bring down holy fire down upon the company that decided a barely adult woman should run around but naked without any defenses.

'' Well they are forcing an unknowing woman to walk around naked without any protection, Letting that get heard by some of the pro heroes and schools should be enough to bankrupt them,'' And if that isn't enough you could always ask your two beautiful girlfriends to create and improve on all their gadgets and put them on the market for free.'' Or your father could overhear something and take action himself.'' AFO added. 

'' But what is wrong, If I am not naked I am going to be seen and be useless.'' No Toru, Think of Mirio, Yu, Ryuko Each of them has an outfit that needs to work with their body, Mirio would just be naked and visible each time he tries fighting, Same for Ryuko and Yu as they would rip their clothing each time, Yours would just be the reason that you wouldn't have to walk around naked, I do wonder why the hell they thought you walking naked would be a smart idea, Was it laziness, Incompitonce or just perviness.''

'' Well before you all plan on destroying their world how about we just watch Part two of Naruto Izuku.'' Wait that was the one where he threw that massive blue ball that whistled right.'' Jup, That is the case, Now you all ready, and about the power boost, I might give you all something at the end, I might not. I mean don't think a lot of villains are going to survive fighting against Izuku with AFO and OFA, should that now be All for All or One for One. Well, who cares let's get to watching.'' Truth said with a snap of his fingers. ( Should they all get a power boost or a wish if so what would it be. Like if so Rei would get to wish she would be younger or maybe they wish for a boost in their power, Denki going from his skill to Raikage Or something)