What if Deku died

'' I am just happy you didnt die, I really don't know where I would be if you died.'' Ochaco  said with a loving gaze toward Izuku with Truth turning his head having his interest peaked.'' Now that could be something fun.'' Sero was the first one to respond.'' Oh no, What do you have in mind now.''

'' Well, what do you guys think about watching What would happen to all of you if Izuku died.'' Wait what do you mean.'' Aizawa asked confused. Truth just smirked.'' Well, We would watch a world where Izuku would have died, A good and a bad version of it.'' Momo wasn't amused.''  How could a world where Izuku dies be a good world.'' Well, Sure for you all that wouldn't be great as you know and love Izuku, But there are worlds where it still is a good world, You just have to wait and see.'' Truth said as gave everyone the same answer.'' Do you want to watch it,''

'' We would be watching a world that is normal but Izuku died.''  Yes, that is correct.'' I am okay with it,'' Izuku said interested as to see how his life has affected those around him. '' Well if He is alright with it I guess we can watch it, But let's get the bad one over with and shoot over to the good one quickly alright, I really don't want to start crying again.'' Mina said with Truth chuckling a little.'' Sure we will watch the sad one first, just keep in mind this isn't a possibility for your world anymore, '' Then with a snap, the screen started showing color.

We see Izuku walking home from school. His outfit looked slightly dirty. You could see that Izuku had been crying. He was also talking to himself.'' You should have known Izuku, Kacchan and everyone else has been yelling it at you for years, Your just a quirkless reject and I am not even worth the air I take in. I should just end it as Kacchan said.''

'' Why is he talking like that to himself?'' Bakugo asked as he never heard Izuku talk like that.'' Well, Izuku in this world isn't as strong as this one, So the insults took hold of him, And he started believing all the lies and insults and began telling those to himself when he was alone.'' Truth said instantly turning the already bad mood even worse

'' Even All Might told you, You don't have a power so being a hero isn't possible, It was a dumb dream to have, You knew you weren't worth anything so why try anyway, You will always be a stupid worthless Deku.'' Izuku scolded himself silently, As he subconsciously started making his way to an explosion sight.

'' I really don't like that sort of talk.'' Inko said already starting to cry at this world, She hated seeing her son in pain.'' Same, Hope it's over soon, I want to see a happy Izuku, Something cool and happy, Nothing sad.'' Kendo said with more than everyone agreeing. Truth just sucked his teeth as he thought about the voices

He was brought out of his mumbling by a loud new explosion.'' Why did you walk here dumb shitty deku.'' Izuku said to himself as he punched himself '' Well if I am already here, I guess looking at it doesn't hurt.'' Izuku said himself as he started pushing toward the front to see what was going on

Everyone had to gasp due to shock at the sight of Izuku hurting himself. Eri and Kota weren't looking, Both closed their eyes and ears in fear as they went to hug Izuku who hugged them close to his chest making both of them feel his heartbeat showing he was perfectly fine and they are save.

When he reached the front of the onlookers and saw something that nearly shook him. He looked over to the sight and saw Bakugo being held hostage in the arms of a slime villain, The same slime villain that took him Hostage, sometime earlier. Izuku thought to himself.'' All Might will save him As he saved me.'' Before his thoughts took a darker turn.''  Before he destroyed my dreams and told me I should give up on my dreams.'' Izuku then looked overseeing none of the heroes move, All of them were just standing there like idiots, all waiting there wasting time until Bakugo die.