Hazbin Hotel

'' We should start thinking of dates. For you know back in the real world, It was fun to see all those dates but I would still like to go on one myself.'' Yu said with many of the girls sharing the same thought. '' And we will, I just have to first think of special dates for each of you, You all deserve at least that much,'' Izuku said making the girls coo.

'' Well, we could also just think of date ideas and bring you along, That way your brain doesn't get broken and we can then do something nice for you,'' Ochaco suggested. With the majority of the girls joining in on that idea. As one guy having to come up with 29 dates and counting would just be torture.

'' But how will you all figure out the dates, I mean it legit could take half a year or more if you think about school and stuff.'' Kirishima asked.'' You got a point there, He could have a different girl each day of the month, and if we want to give him free time plus time for school days and school work it could happen one date each week, ''Well just like how Nejire and Yuyu did their date, let's just bundle up.'' Momo first spoke with then Mina adding on.

'' Oh, I forgot to add someone,'' With a snap of Truth's finger a portal opened up, and out came Saiko Intelli, Saiko is a rather pale girl of reasonable height, with thin, somewhat cat-like eyes with thick upper eyelashes, a couple of longer and more pronounced ones poking out to each far side, their irises a bluish-lilac color. Her hair is very straight and reaches down to her waist, with two ear-length clumps and a neat fringe framing her face in a Hime Cut, its color somewhere between baby blue, lavender, and pale gray.

Truth without needing to do anymore shot all the information toward her mind and she understood. She simple nodded,'' Hello, I am Saiko Intelli,'' Izuku altho never met her did meet her before. Just not in person. Izuku and Saiko were friends on an online website. It was all about quirks and such.

She sat down.'' Uhm Truth, Not to be rude to Intelli but why is she here she doesn't have any relationship with Izuku and I kinda feel that is important here.'' She does, Not a hey wanna grab a drink kind, But she does know him. She and he are both friends on a couple of quirk websites. So yeah, If it's on how well she knows him it might be on point with Yuyu, They may not talk a lot but she knows him for sure.'' Truth said with Momo nodding.

'' Now let's get to watch a new one. This one is rather something.'' Truth said with a snap not answering any questions as they saw no point in asking them at this point, It wasn't like Truth would answer them anyway.

 We see Momo sitting with a sad face, Jiro sat nearby aswell as Monoma.'' Sorry tuts, I had no idea that me helping out my girl would get on TV right during your interview.'' Monoma said as he leaned back into his chair. Jiro just glared at him.

''Where is Izuku?'' Oh I spaced, This world doesn't revolve around Izuku, He will still show up but he isn't like the MC here,'' Of course, The gods saw reason, and now it's my turn to shine.'' Monoma said '' Nope it's Momo,'' Me but why.'' because reasons that would implode your puny human-sized brain.'' He doesn't know either.'' Izuku told Momo as Truth lied.

 Momo was doing something that has never been done before. She lived like Many others in Hell which was hard for her, Mostly because she didnt go to hell, She was born there, She wasn't the only one that was born in hell far from it, She however was the daughter of one of the leaders of hell.

'' What, So instead of being me who is a hero in training I am now a demon in hell.'' Jup, that is it.'' But what is she doing in hell? I mean it's Momo.'' She was born there as the story said, She didn't choose that but then again babies never chose where they get to be born, Well mostly.'' Truth said confusing the watchers.