Bartender Izuku

'' Well, you sat thru that, so you all deserve something nice and funny. So what do you all just think of Izuku in a bar?'' This was kind of a weird surprise that they didnt see coming.'' So instead of a stalker Izuku, you just showed us, you want to cheer us up, with Alcoholic Izuku?'' Nana asked with Truth laughing.'' No, No, I meant a barkeep Izuku, You would be closer to alcoholics than him, In this Izuku would just be the barkeep giving you all drinks.''

'' Oh well that can't be bad to look at, It's a bartender. The worse that could happen would be Izuku maybe breaking a glass and cutting his hand.'' Kendo said with Truth giving a laugh.'' Not alot could happen, Such as a crazed maniac running into his store with a gun asking for money, But before Izuku gives it the man unloads a whole clip into Izuku's face, But that won't happen, I just said it could'' Truth quickly said so that the group wouldn't be un edge for the entire show scared about a robbery.'' But the wait is Izuku going to be a hero in this or?'' That dear Himiko is for me to know and for you to find out.'' Now let's watch this.'' Truth told them and with a snap of his fingers the black screen started showing color again and the show started.

 Izuku stood behind his bar, Cleaning the glasses. Waiting for new orders from his customers. But his attention was pulled toward the door as a group of women entered.'' Believe me Momo, I heard Midnight talk about this place, It's like the total new spot for heroes.'' Mina laughed. The large group of newly accepted UA students walked in.'' Excuse me, But I gotta see some ID.'' Izuku asked right away, Just so he wouldn't get in trouble for selling Booze to minors.'' The girls smiled before looking at each other and giggling.

They however pulled out their IDs and showed them to Izuku. Who inspected all of them right away, '' All Righty then, What can I get you all.'' Some Sex on the bar sounds nice.'' Izuku chuckled.'' The drink is called Sex on the beach.'' Mina gave a big smile.'' Oh, you were talking about drinks, Sure let's do that one.'' An honest mistake could happen to anyone.'' Izuku just smiled as he started working on the cocktail she requested.'' I would like a rum and Coke.'' The others ordered their drinks soon enough, But as they were given them and sat down they started talking.

'' HAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST ASK,'' Mina screamed in laughter, Just like the others were laughing. Mirio who was in tears aswell however had a different question.'' How the heck did Izuku not blush and die right there, It's still the same Izuku we knew right.'' Truth just laughed to himself as he stayed silent overall, Not wanting to reveal the secrets of the world just yet.''

'' He totally ignored my flirt.'' Mina said the group, pouting as she drank.'' Maybe he is gay or something.'' Setsuna laughed with her beer.'' Or perhaps he just doesnt like you.'' Mina scoffed at Tsuyu's words.'' Excuse you, Have you seen me, There is nothing to dislike.'' They laughed together, But it was then that they all made a pact, Why, they werent sure, But it was simple. The first to get him to react wins. This pact while made between the small group, got talked about and shared, and shortly after, there was an entire group of women, that showed up each and every time they could, Just to get Izuku flustered enough to make a mistake or show a sign.

'' haha so ha wait, This entire world haha, IS JUST US GIRLS TRYING TO GET IZUKU TO BLUSH HAHAHA.'' Emi tried getting out but she laughed. Everyone was laughing even Inko at the clear insanity that this world was giving them. all the while Truth just smirked and enjoyed it, 

It really started the week after.'' I would like a shot of Vodka please.'' Momo asked sweetly, She had come to the best chance. She had a low-cut V-shaped shirt that showed alot of cleavage.'' Of course.'' Izuku pulled out a glass and filled it to the brim. Without using her hands. Momo wrapped her lips around the glass. Her hair was loose. She raised her head fast. Taking the shot in her mouth still without touching but now making heavy eye contact with Izuku.