God Cook Izuku

Let's go right into watching the final Verse shall we. I don't assume we have anything to talk about right.'' Truth said with most agreeing.'' What are we gonna watch next? Deku with a gun?'' Sato asked guessing a new Universe. '' Nah it has to be Midoriya with a sword that is so much cooler.'' Tsuburaba retorted liking that idea far more.

With that Many began giving their own idea's Some of 1B came with the Idea of Izuku with the quirks of Pro heroes such as his own homeroom teacher or some of the other well-known Heroes. Truth did answer them.'' Well, there are Universes where Izuku here has one of the teacher's quirks. I even know about a Universe where Izuku has a quirk that allows him to use the quirks of people he respects. Truth loved that Universe and wouldn't mind showing it sometime in the future. ( Shameless plug for Nakama. xd If you haven't read it maybe give it a read it is over 50 chapters and if I do say so myself not have bad. Now back to the story.

The students were interested seeing as Izuku would come with fun and unique ways to use their quirks and they might learn something from them as a fresh pair of eyes might have noticed something they never had.

After everyone calmed down from calling out different universes possibility everyone finally sat down and became silent. Truth snapped his fingers and the show started but before the show even started Setsuna asked for Details.

'' Oh yeah, I totally forgot.'' Truth said while rubbing the back of his head. '' In this Universe, Izuku becomes a hero but not because that is his only dream. Before you all start yelling again let me finish. Izuku from age 2 to 5 wanted to be a hero. And with his quirk, he could without a doubt make it work. But when he became 5 Izuku saw his mother cook in her small diner for the first time. Normally he would be at the Bakugo's but Katsuki had a high fever so Mitsuki took Katsuki to the hospital. So Izuku stayed with Inko and saw her cook.''

People began having a feeling Izuku wanted to be a chef but how would that work. Some of the Universes had at least a normal sight on Izuku didn't matter how much changed. Yet Izuku had never even shown that he could cook at the dorm. '' Izuku then gained a new dream, To be a great chef. Inko would love to cook with Izuku. At first, he was a bad chef but he learned fast and with his quirk, he learned even faster. At 6 he was already at least on the level of most amateur cooks. Inko while never having broken in fame because of the location as her cooking was Beyond godly.'' Wait how would you know.'' Kendo said with truth looking at her '' Because I went there.'' HOW?'' Most of the students added. '' I am god remember I teleported you all here don't you think I could teleport myself there, and again god so I can change how I look.'' With that Truth snapped his fingers and he changed his look.

He first turned into what looked like a rather skinny guy. black hair let down with a straw hat on his head. A red vest open showing an X-type scar on his chest. Blue shorts and sandals. They all remembered seeing this person before and his name was Luffy. Truth snapped again and this time turned to Izuku. snapped again and turned to Young All Might. a final snapped and he turned back to himself.'' Now where was I? While Inko never hit True well-known fame, many heroes knew about her. Most heroes have a bad diet as they have to eat on the go or have a short meal. Inko gave them a warm meal at fast rates and a feeling of love and warmth.''

Izuku smiled, He loved his mothers cooking and for him each time Izuku would eat his mother's cooking, he felt happy. It might have been a second quirk of his mother.'' Each Hero present here had her cooking in that Universe at least once. I know Aizawa had a 4 month period where he would refuse to eat anything not made by Inko. But seeing as Heroes would often show up when Izuku grew up his Hero worshiping was less. He still loved and respected them with all his heart but he never made the notebooks. Not saying he didn't have them in his head. But slowly Izuku and Inko began cooking together and surely Izuku's skill grew and grew.''