Chapter 385 - 386

Start from the beginning

"How is it possible?" Chen Li also found it unbelievable, how did grandpa find out, after all, this matter is so incredible.

"It's so magical." Wei Chen also had no idea. After all, Xie Chunsheng and Qu Lao didn't have many contacts. How Qu Lao could tell that Xie Chunsheng was Qu Ran from the few contacts, Wei Chen didn't know.

If he had to give a reason, Wei Chen could only explain it by saying that father and son are connected. "Then do you want to tell dad and the others?" Chen Li asked. Of course, he hoped that Xie Chunsheng would know and stop by to meet the old man.

In this case, the family will truly be reunited without any regrets.

Wei Chen nodded, "Grandpa asked me to tell Uncle Xie to come over now. I guess grandpa can't wait any longer."

Chen Li immediately smiled brightly and said, "Then I'll call Uncle Xie now.

" When Wei Chen responded, he hurriedly looked for his cell phone. It was great that his grandfather did not deny his father.

When Xie Chunsheng received a call from Chen Li, he happened to be picking up Chen Yunlan at Q University.

Chen Yunlan had classes today and it was relatively late. When the phone rang, Xie Chunsheng happened to pick up Chen Yunlan before she even got in the car.

Seeing that it was Chen Li's call, Xie Chunsheng immediately picked up the call, with a smile on his face. "Xiao Li, what's wrong?" "

Dad, grandpa asked you to come over and see him now." Chen Li didn't beat around the bush. , said directly, Xie Chunsheng could feel the excitement in his voice.

Xie Chunsheng didn't realize at first who the grandfather Chen Li was talking about was, "Grandpa?" he repeated.

"That's grandpa." Chen Li was a little anxious.

"You mean..." Xie Chunsheng finally realized who the grandfather Chen Li was talking about, and asked somewhat mechanically: "Xiao Li, are you talking about Mr. Qu?"

Chen Li nodded vigorously, "Yes, Yes, dad, just come here quickly."

"Okay, okay, okay." Xie Chun responded with three good words in a loud voice, and then he actually forgot what to say.

Chen Li has already hung up the phone.

Xie Chunsheng sat blankly in the driver's seat. Chen Yunlan looked at him,

a little worried, "Xiao Ran, what happened?" Find him."

There was a slight tremor in the difficult voice, but there was an uncontrollable joy flowing out.

"Really?" Chen Yunlan's eyes widened in disbelief.

Mr. Qu asked Xie Chunsheng to come over. He and Xie Chunsheng both knew the meaning behind this simple thing, otherwise Mr. Qu would not have called Xie Chunsheng over, who seemed out of reach.

Mr. Qu, this is a matter of knowing that Xie Chunsheng is Qu Ran.

Chen Yunlan and Xie Chunsheng both knew the meaning behind this, so they were both a little excited, and for a moment they didn't even know what to do.

In the end, it was Chen Yunlan who calmed down first and asked: "Did Xiao Li tell me where Mr. Qu is? Let's go there now." "

Okay." Xie Chunsheng still answered blankly, and finally remembered, "I It seems that I didn't ask for Xiao Li's address."

"You..." Chen Yunlan didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She took out her mobile phone and called Chen Li again and asked for the address.

"Okay, sit here and I'll drive." Chen Yunlan didn't dare to let Xie Chunsheng drive now. In this state, he didn't know what might happen while driving.