Chapter 377 - 378

Start from the beginning

They looked at Wei Chen and asked tentatively: "Chairman, how about we consider this acquisition again?"

Once these shareholders withdraw their capital, it will not only affect the acquisition, but also the port in Shanghai. Construction, you must know that the port is the role of the Wei family's turnaround. Once it fails, won't the Wei family be unable to turn around again?

The worries of these shareholders are not unreasonable. More and more people are gradually wavering, and their faces can't help but be stained with hesitation.

Wei Chen's eyes were cold and his voice was cold, "Have you finished speaking? It's my turn to speak." "Those who want to divest, you can take your money and get out now. I, Wei Chen, will never say one more word to keep you here."

The cold voice was like a thunder on the ground. In an instant, everyone's eyes fell on Wei Chen, and they were all filled with disbelief.

Wei Chen, what does this mean? Are you really confused by anger? If all these shareholders withdraw their capital, what will Wei do?

"Chairman, please don't act out of anger!" Someone immediately advised him, with a look of sadness on his face. Mr. Wei finally got up, but he couldn't go down again just because of this.

Wei Chen said: "That's what I'm saying. Those who want to divest their capital can get out now."

Why keep them? These people will withdraw their capital one day. They want to put the Wei family into a desperate situation and be unable to turn around.

They wanted to see his Wei Chen jokes, but they never thought that anyone could see his Wei Chen jokes?

"Okay, okay!" One person stood up, with an expression on his face. Hong. "Go slowly, don't send me away."

Wei Chen looked at this man and said with cold eyes.

This is really not afraid of them withdrawing their investment.

The man walked away angrily, but when he walked to the door, there was no angry expression on his face, and his mouth was grinning from ear to ear.

Wei Chen, let me see if you are really capable of bringing the Wei family back to life!

The man walked out. Wei Chen didn't even bother to look at him. Instead, he said, "What now? Who else wants to divest?"

Several people stood up one after another and said a few harsh words to Wei Chen. After saying that, they all walked away.

Wei Chen stood upright on the main seat, without stopping anyone.

In the conference room, other shareholders looked embarrassed. In the end, they gritted their teeth and sat in their seats without moving.

Their premonition told them that Wei Chen would show them endless possibilities, and not withdrawing their investment at this time would be a choice they would not regret.

Even so, most of the people in the conference room were still gone. Wei Shen stood in the main seat without any embarrassment on his face and continued: "The meeting continues, let's talk about the acquisition plan."

Without those Despite the interruption, the meeting went very smoothly.

It was over in twenty minutes, and the framework of the entire acquisition plan was revealed.