Chapter 357 - 358

Start bij het begin

But in fact, this couple was a former couple. They divorced two years ago. The reason why the wife did not go out was that she was locked up inside by Wei Zhenxiong.

Fang Yun never expected that Wei Zhenxiong would be so bold as to follow her to Fu Country and even kidnap her.

When she got off the plane at Fuguo Airport, Fang Yun didn't even notice Wei Zhenxiong's presence. When she arrived at the airport square and was about to hail a taxi, Wei Zhenxiong suddenly appeared in front of her.

Fang Yun thought of shouting to attract other people's attention, but who would have thought that Wei Zhenxiong came prepared. He even brought the marriage certificate of the two of them and told the people who came to help that they were a couple having an quarrel. That’s all.

The marriage certificate was genuine. Those who helped truly believed it and stopped coming to help. Fang Yun was brought to this town so blatantly.

Fang Yun was locked up in the attic of the house at the moment. Wei Zhenxiong came back with the takeout, threw the takeout bag in front of Fang Yun, and said: "Eat quickly!"

Fang Yun would not wrong herself and opened the bag and took a big gulp. After eating, if you want to get out alive, you must maintain your strength.

Fang Yun is not embarrassed at the moment. Even if she is under house arrest by Wei Zhenxiong, she still has to take care of herself clearly.

Wei Zhenxiong originally had illusions about Fang Yun after the change. Now that Fang Yun is locked up here by him, and he is telling the world that he is not responding to the situation, and the earth and the earth are not functioning properly, isn't it just giving him the time to do whatever he wants?

Fang Yun had just finished eating, when Wei Zhenxiong suddenly pulled Fang Yun up, threw her onto the bed behind him, and pressed his whole body on Fang Yun's body, kissing her wildly one after another.

Fang Yun resisted vigorously and slapped Wei Zhenxiong on the face.

Wei Zhenxiong was so angry that he grabbed Fang Yun's hair and knocked him against the wall. When Fang Yun was being abused in the past, she often did this action. Wei Zhenxiong did it very smoothly.

"You bitch, I haven't seen anything about you, why are you pretending to be noble in front of me now?" Wei Zhenxiong said, then punched and kicked Fang Yun.

Fang Yun resisted with all her strength, but she didn't know where the strength came from, and she pushed Wei Zhenxiong away. In the chaos, she pulled out the fruit knife on the table.

Knowing that she couldn't beat Wei Zhenxiong, she put the fruit knife on her neck, looked at Wei Zhenxiong crazily with red eyes, and said: "Wei Zhenxiong, you have to remember that the will my father made back then was that if you and I During the thirty years of marriage, if I die, the Wei family shares in his name will be inherited by Achen. And I have the right to sign the share transfer letter. If you have the guts, you can touch me now. Ah! I can't resist you, but you can't guarantee when I will commit suicide."

Wei Zhenxiong was about to pounce on Fang Yun, but he could only stop after hearing this. Unexpectedly, Fang Yun had already prepared a back-up move.

"If you realize it yourself, then bookmark the equity transfer quickly. Don't force me to do it when the time comes, and don't blame me for not cherishing old feelings!" Wei Zhenxiong had no choice but to leave such harsh words and turned around to leave.

When the attic door closed, Fang Yun seemed to have been drained of her strength, and slumped on the ground helplessly, with the fruit knife in her hand also falling to the ground.